TSG3 questionsd bout bugs and balance

metalmadt

Chieftain
I hav two questions concernin TSG3.

1- Will we wait for the next patches to start it as people who complete it before the patch will have a really different experience than those who complete it after the patch.

2- Most important one, as the effectivness of the horseman is highly recognize by now, is it possibe not to have horse around the starting loation. Early conquest of our surronding so easily even on diety render any type of vitory way easier.

thanks

I hav two questions concernin TSG3.

1- Will we wait for the next patches to start it as people who complete it before the patch will have a really different experience than those who complete it after the patch.

2- Most important one, as the effectivness of the horseman is highly recognize by now, is it possibe not to have horse around the starting loation. Early conquest of our surronding so easily even on diety render any type of vitory way easier.

thanks
Good points, :thanx:

Think is a good idea to delay TSG3 until the patch shows. TSG3 is now on hold awaiting it.

We will try to be more careful with Horse resources in future. We are learning along with you. :)

I don't think there is a specific problem with Horsemen. The problem is that the AI won't properly defend itself. You can run them over just as easily with Warriors and Archers, it's only a bit slower to get there. I'm inclined to guess that a bunch of Scouts suffices as well.

I don't think there is a specific problem with Horsemen. The problem is that the AI won't properly defend itself. You can run them over just as easily with Warriors and Archers, it's only a bit slower to get there. I'm inclined to guess that a bunch of Scouts suffices as well.

Yeah, this. The AI is simply god awful.

Are we to always have starting locations with no horses? Is there not to be some other form of compensation then? I'd like to have horses every now and then. They make dealing with annoying barbs much easier. And aren't there some civs with unique units that require horses?

I think this is for consideration just for now... As there will be a patch soon to fix that situation... if the patch we got today didn't already fix it.

I'll try a deity horseman rush just to see if AI got better.

Top Bottom