W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

El Justo said:
ooh...that white fella would fit in nicely in my AoI scenario [wishful thinking]

Indeed :p ... tell U what, I'll see what I can do... but it will go to the end of the production line, eventualy

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
Indeed :p ... tell U what, I'll see what I can do... but it will go to the end of the production line, eventualy
sounds good...though i'm in no hurry to re-release/upload that hog any time soon.

im looking forward for all of those winter! :D

Mobilize said:
I have completed the default animations and some of the attack animations for the Fries Indien Legion (Free Indian Legion) who fought for the Germans in WWII. I've also been working on infantry for the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans.

I'll probably work on a British Indian Legion infantry as well. I am also trying for a Scotish Infantry (British Inf. w/ kilt) and Australia Infantry (British Inf. w/ desert colors, shorts, hat)

How has this progressed.
I would love to see some kilted regiments for infantry, and perhaps those famous Riflemen in Crimea "The Thin Red Line" with kilts and all.
Of course used for the Celtic civ, which haven't got too many special units later in the time...

Did I ask for this before Winter, I almost believe I did. But I didn't see this so I hope you Mobilize got them ready soon.

Cemo

And i'm liking what i see. Very nice bud.

only when i'm home and sitting here. LOL.

hehe, right- ok- this one will consist of two units that I'll ask Zee to merge into a Munit once they are done (as seen above the gunner and the loader as one unit). So far I am only aiming at making a default (55% ready), obviosly an attack and a run animation, and finally a short "beta" death- i.e. like in other units it will probably be in merely one direction- but I'll have to see what i looks like for the american one, since this one is based upon it....

(its the two gentlemen on the left)

Top Bottom