Who should I play my next game as?

Chris3894

Warlord
I just played an Epic length game on a Huge map on Prince, winning hilariously with a diplo victory as the Ottomans given that the victory picture talked about maintaining peace even though I had 7 Capitals counting my own. I'm looking for a diverse Civ that isn't really narrowed in on one victory. Who would you suggest?

I just played an Epic length game on a Huge map on Prince, winning hilariously with a diplo victory as the Ottomans given that the victory picture talked about maintaining peace even though I had 7 Capitals counting my own. I'm looking for a diverse Civ that isn't really narrowed in on one victory. Who would you suggest?

Best overall are probably Poland, Mayans, Arabia, and Korea.

Arabia is pretty good. Personally, I like playing as Mongolia.

I've done Mayans and Mongolia recently but I haven't played as Arabia since Vanilla or as Poland or Korea might have to check them out

I've done Mayans and Mongolia recently but I haven't played as Arabia since Vanilla or as Poland or Korea might have to check them out

I'd say Poland is the best overall civ, and Arabia is 100xs better since Vanilla because of Desert Folklore.

Top Bottom