I would like to play combination of Civ V and Beyond Earth :)

Subotai777

Warlord
I would like to play combination of Civ V and Beyond Earth so I can start 4000 BC on Earth and when I build space ship then I move to another planet and play there with new technologies,units,buildings...Who else would like to play that game???

Was possible in Civ2ToT

Two Maps : One is Map of the world and other is Alpha Centauri...

When you launched your spaceship to Alpha Centauri, you have a settler on Alpha Centauri... Tech Tree was prolongated :good job:

Definitively it's possible if Firaxis want :)

Play Civ V. At the end of the Science Victory a pop-up ask if you would like to continue on to Beyond Earth.

Fuarking Sweet! :D

There already is a mod from back in the Vanilla days that extends the base game past the spaceship launch to include some SMAC based content. (Gets triggered after the spaceship launched) But to the best of my knowledge it's never been updated for G&K or BNW.

But if you want a different map from scratch, that's always going to be after winning a science victory in Civ V start a BE game. What's kind of new is that following winning a BE game via supremacy you can start a Civ V game with an advanced start to Information Era to personally take charge of the army you sent back to earth in BE.
(In SMAC, it was suffering a Transcendence defeat that tied back to Earth)

Top Bottom