Join the ModCast Regular Panel!

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
It's been more than a year since the forty-sixth episode of ModCast was published and unexpectedly became the fourth and final episode of the show's fourth season. The show went on hiatus anticipating the release of the Civilization V DLL in 2012; when that occurred a few months ago, it was hoped that at least part of MC's regular panel would be able to return to guide the anticipated albeit delayed next season. Unfortunately that has not come to pass.

As such, show owner and to-be editor Daniel "DanQ" Quick is seeking Civilization V mod creators and players alike to to apply to join the show as a regular co-host. The aim is for the show to produce a six-episode fifth season with each episode pre-recorded and using Skype to conference. If interested and available, send "DanQ" an email or a private message on/by March 31st, 2013 expressing such interest, availability and reasons why you should be considered for one of four such positions.

ModCast is a recurring audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game modding; sibling show PolyCast focuses on Civ strategy, RevCast focuses on Civilization: Revolution, SCivCast on Civ social gaming and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

It was fun to have one of my efforts reviewed on this show. Personally, I don't have anything to contribute to V, but was always entertained by the group that highlighted IV mods and really miss the show.

Dan you ought to make a Help Wanted thread at Civ5 - Creation & Customization. Advertise where your target modders are posting. Most mod makers only visit creation forums. Not many mod folk venture to the first page or check News Updates. Might try and target mod folk directly with a PM ? Anyways good luck and hope you re not discouraged enough to drop your recruitment drive.

Dan you ought to make a Help Wanted thread at Civ5 - Creation & Customization. Advertise where your target modders are posting. Most mod makers only visit creation forums. Not many mod folk venture to the first page or check News Updates. Might try and target mod folk directly with a PM ? Anyways good luck and hope you re not discouraged enough to drop your recruitment drive.
I thought I had created a thread in the Creation and Customization forum for CivV, as well as CivIV. but apparently not. I had previously tried the PM direct approach but to no avail.

That said, I will reference this thread in both said forums to see if that generates greater interest and some applications.

I thought I had created a thread in the Creation and Customization forum for CivV but apparently not. I had previously tried the PM direct approach but to no avail.

That said, I will reference this thread said forum to see if that generates greater interest and some applications.

Top Bottom