Jacozilla

Warlord
I loathe this civ. Instant and perma war soon as I encounter him because:

1. Spreads like the plague
2. Settles every spot between your cities
3. Heavy odds runaway contender
4. Believes two tile snow islands near your border are paradise

Kill kill kill!

Hiawatha is the Only King AI that sends real armies after me not some silly group of 10 units after declaring that all my bases belong to him.

So I ended up liking him after seeing how weak other runaway ais is on king.

Hiawatha always has forest everywhere, thus guaranteeing impeded enemy movement, yet he's also always the one to build the Great Wall. I despise him.

Those mohawk warriors in the forest are a nightmare

I was just in a game where I think the game forecasted a defeat for my musketman when a mohawk warrior was in jungle or forest(can't remember which).

Hey i am hiawatha why do you hate me?

i spawn in the jungle and forest and built built the great wall. Come and get me

I spawn cities like crazy

I spawn wonders like crazy

I conquer other civs for fun

I buy up all the city states

when you find me its to late haha

I hate him so much he allways seems do everything right and is ahead of most everything if you don't deal with him he wins the game by science , diplomatic. I even saw him doing culture victory

He seems to be toned down from the GnK days for me. In my last game as Assyria he was ahead in everything except science. He could've contested me for a SV had he focused on it.

On another note, the two Native American Civs seem to kick ass alot. Hiawatha and Pocatello are very often both runaways.

He also likes (or liked... haven't seen him much in G+K) to act very friendly early on, then place a city near your capital and then denounce you soon after that.

they should really make a joke emoticon for Hiawatha pwning, like they did for the Spearman v. Tank joke.

Pocatello can be strong some games, but the worst thing about him is how whiny his red diplomacy modifiers are when you build coveted wonders. or his general spiteful diplomacy if you threaten him culturally.

All of you just be glad his victory competitiveness is 3 I can imagine shat it'd be like otherwise...

All of you just be glad his victory competitiveness is 3 I can imagine shat it'd be like otherwise...

How can I mod it to change it to like 10?

He is plague just like Alexander,Alexander build less wonders but bribe more CS,equally annoying.

Hi, I'm Hiawatha, and your land is now my land!

He's like the opposite of the Native Americans IRL, he takes land from white people instead of losing it to them.

Is it possible for a human Iroquis to mimic the AI? How would one ICS with them? Just to be able to do it once and watch the world war would be worth it.

How can I mod it to change it to like 10?

victory competitiveness is if you are winning the game they decide to declare war on you or work against you in the world congress .

Other words if you are winning they hate you more for it it has nothing to do with trying to win

The rotten thing about him is that it's more his AI flavors than anything special about the civ itself. I think he hits the right balance between expansionism, science, war (but only when it'll be profitable), and wonder-building. Combine this with all the AI bonuses and you have a serious danger.

The Mohawk warrior is decent but nothing to write home about, the Longhouse is questionable sometimes, and the UA is... okay.

I can't decide if his settling every tiny scrap of crappy land makes him more or less annoying. Sure, he'll settle in your face for that one thing of sheep your city hasn't claimed yet, but then again it sure burdens him with the city penalties and tends to make enemies.

Hiawatha does really good in building a solid empire. I remember that in one of my recent games, his empire was consist of city after city with population over 20, and I was like come on, how the frack you do it...........I hate him.

Yep, count me in.

What surprises me even more is that he is just as capable & annoying with random personalities option on.

Top Bottom