Test pitboss

I have explored so far:
3 plains
9 grass
30 ice
1 tundra
5 ice floe

My unique unit will be the Abominable Snowman! (Replace elephant, +50% against Vikings) BLCG100, be afraid!

All i keep finding is bloody pig, don't get me wrong i like bacon as much as the next guy but i fail to understand why i cant have a silver bracelet with gems in to go with it!

All i keep finding is bloody pig, don't get me wrong i like bacon as much as the next guy but i fail to understand why i cant have a silver bracelet with gems in to go with it!
No-one wants to hear about your disturbing fantasies of dressing up pigs with jewellery. :p

Civstats Lesson 101 (for those interested): From Civstats, we can deduce that both Donovan Zoi and nabaxo had cities grow to size 2 this turn. This means that neither of them built a Worker or Settler as their first build (although of course they might switch now that they have reached size 2). It also means that they must have been working a 3 food tile. :)

Actually, I just realised I may have got it wrong. There are no 2 pop cities in the top 5... so rather than growing to size 2, Donovan and nabaxo must have researched a tech.

Even the best of us make mistakes. :p

Actually, I just realised I may have got it wrong. There are no 2 pop cities in the top 5... so rather than growing to size 2, Donovan and nabaxo must have researched a tech.

It was certainly a tech as gaining a pop point would be a 28->30 rise on scoreboard.

I'm having a similar issue with cows. I've found 4 of the bloody things already.

I'd be shocked if Donovan's tech wasn't Fishing, given his start ;) (in fact, it can't be anything else having taken only 6 turns over it, and starting with Hunting).

Same's true with nabaxo I guess... with that start (and the fact that he started with Hunting), I'd be surprised if it wasn't Fishing he went for first.

Mining's 8 turns (maybe 7 if you have a 2-comm tile to work, I don't know). In fact, that leaves Fishing as the only possibility for both if they both start with Hunting.

Mining's 8 turns (maybe 7 if you have a 2-comm tile to work, I don't know). In fact, that leaves Fishing as the only possibility for both if they both start with Hunting.

My bad, was using the base beakers as reference and didn't add the multipliers to it.

I was think then why did I not increase my score, but that explains it. So far I have found nothing but grassland and a few hills. Nothing really.

Quick question, I know to exit to main menu instead of to desktop but what about just closing the game if I play in a window? I have always done this in the past and never locked up my game but have been exiting to main menu in this one because I wasn't sure.

The problem, iirc, is that unless you exit via the main menu the ptbs server can sometimes think you're still connected even when you aren't, causing issues.

Azz and classical_hero, stop posting and start playing. You're the only two left in the turn. :p

Probably someone who's Creative and researching a second-tier tech with a couple of prerequisites. Doesn't culture inadvertently get shown on the GNP graph, or was that bug fixed? I certainly know that the GNP graph takes into account the research bonuses you get for having 1 or more prerequisites.

So this turn, it looks like Irgy, Allan, Robi and Celiazul finished researching techs, and v8_mark managed to get a tech from a hut. ;)

Sheesh LP...i dearly hope I'm not ever bordering you...;) I'd have a hard time building anything without your knowing...:p

Top Bottom