Interesting Screenshots

Then I discovered the Greeks, I was irritated that they do not have expanded on their island.

Until I realized, that with the current location of Athenai, they can not grow larger then size 2 without harbour...

And now it is to late to expand. And I have got their whole treasure for wine - 1 Goldpiece. :D

That just about has to be the worst starting location I've ever seen.

And it was founded in 3950 BC! Did they actually move before founding that city?

And it was founded in 3950 BC! Did they actually move before founding that city?
They had to move then they started in the desert. I set desert, tundra and jungle to be uninhabitable.

In the meantime Athenai has grown to size 4, thanks to her most catholic majesty Queen Esmeralda of Spain, who had the wisdom of building a harbor after the... ehm... liberation of the greek people from the tyranny and mismanagement of King Alexander. :D

this is the LotM where mountains are unpassable to wheels -meaning a large percentage of units can not traverse mountains . Am in war with Noldor and have just taken their capital . You regularly see that the Palace folk run to the next "biggest" city , right ? Any of those size-6 cities , right ? The ones my armies will soon be besieging ? Oh no , AI gets to the safest place ... Isn't AI supposed to be dumb or something ?

Attachments

• cheating elves.jpg
    cheating elves.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 887
There's a Plain to the north. It's just as if they had a city on a two-tile island. :)

as an update , thought it had to be easy , taking Eregion . Sent up one dragon . Moves 3 per turn , has Blitz capability . Fighting starts cool , AI has only archers ... After 4 turns , the dragon is redlined and the city still stands . There were a whole bunch of units in that circular Barbarian hut up in the mountains to the North , the AI had somehow put up 20 archers in the city . Had ı lacked amphibious units , it might have been even better , landing a few units to that plain to the North .

the AI is at times vicious , denied a leader to me until ı was just about to get better units . Waiting so long that ı was thinking the game was now corrupted and needed a reload .

Oh, will the two of you just stop it.

It's weird you saying that, since when you told a joke here and got yourself uncomprehended by someone just a way too bitter, you did handle it by responding with another joke just like I did.

Did you become bitter or the rules just apply to you?

:)

I wasn't aware making jokes makes you a worst person. Maybe when I get older I will.

And you know I did nothing wrong and the guy is just following me around replying me etc like a sick old man.

[closed - let's stay on the topic]

Ctrl+Shift+M is burning! Perhaps with some non-default options from Ctrl+Shift+N.

It would have looked odd had I not been familiar with that shortcut, though...

That just about has to be the worst starting location I've ever seen.

I have actually seen worse, and then figured out that the AI was looking at a future resource, which if I remember correctly, was Saltpeter. Not sure if I still have that save around. It put the Incas right in the middle of mountains, with a single boosted cow for food. Population never got past 4, and that was because of the boosted cow resource.

I wasn't aware making jokes makes you a worst person. Maybe when I get older I will.

And you know I did nothing wrong and the guy is just following me around replying me etc like a sick old man.

[closed - let's stay on the topic]

I was not aware that Julius Caesar has become a hermit

No other cities, no road connection to the Maya (ok, this may be wise ;) ) and no way to build a harbour.

I like those cities! What pack is that?

Would you want a road to the door of a man who calls himself "Smoke Jaguar"? ;)

Looks like Varwnos' fourth(?) wave. I can try to track down the individual packs if you like, although 99% are single-era an 85% are pre-industrial. It's such a shame he never does modern sets to match.

Top Bottom