Victory Conditions

donimo

Chieftain
Where can I find more info on this? Don't see anything immediate on here or the civpedia.

Thanks.

Where can I find more info on this? Don't see anything immediate on here or the civpedia.

Thanks.
IIRC there's info in the civpedia under "victory", maybe under Game concepts or AND concepts. What do you need to know?

45°38'N-13°47'E;14248767 said:
IIRC there's info in the civpedia under "victory", maybe under Game concepts or AND concepts. What do you need to know?

I'm just looking for specifics on what is needed for each victory condition.

I'm just looking for specifics on what is needed for each victory condition.
Time victory is when you have the highest score on the last turn.
Conquest victory when you have killed everyone and conquered all the world.
Cultural victory is when you have 3 cities with legendary culture.
Diplomatic victory is when you are elected World Leader by UN.
Domination victory is when you have more than X% population of the world and at the same time you control more than Y% of the land (exact percentage can be seen on Victory Screen F8 when victory is selected).
Religious victory is when your religion is the main one on the planet, same as above for exact percentage.
Space victory is when you build a spaceship and it successfully reaches another star.
Scientific victory is when you've discovered most techs and you build Ascension Gate.
Mastery Victory is a combination of factors above (land, population, culture, spaceship, etc) giving you a score, it's definitely described in Civilopedia because I've typed that description.

Top Bottom