Game randomly closes after ending a turn

LeMetalhead

Chieftain
Hey, first of all,I am not sure where abouts I should post this, so forgive me for not posting this in the right section.

Im atm in game into about 1300(something like that)/2400 turn in the renaissance, playing marathon in huge map ( i think ), with revolution mod and mega civ modpack.

But the problem is that when I load the game from the save file, I can play the turn im in, but then when the game finishes loading the mid turn time, it just randomly closes, with no warnings of any kind,is there anything that might fix this or is it just the save file thats gone corrupt?

I am playing the civ 4 complete edition,with bts 3.19 and RoM AnD 2.92, I have windows 7.

I wouldnt bother too much in posting a thread over this, but I have never had any issues with this mod , and also have around 24h of gameplay in it,so its a bit of a bummer, but if someone could help me out, I would much appreciate it :)

The save file is uploaded below.

Attachments

• Leopold II BC-3208.rar
    5.5 MB · Views: 70
Play from an earlier auto save, such as 4/5 turns ago, sometimes this will remove the random action that causes the game to crash.

You may have to go further back, but it can work.

Other times, it will just re-appear. trial and error.

Try the units per tile option as well.

Ive tried the unit per tile thing, at first it did not work, but i carried on playing around with it for a bit and for now it works, I also decided to start an auto save to the game, so I have a backup if things go pear shaped :), cheers for the help, hopefully it carries on working :D

Top Bottom