Fall from Heaven 2 PDF Manual

A small ask....

I really dig the black background but it is a killer to print it. Is there any chance of a printable version?

I have printed a couple of pages on races I like and a whole bunch of other things relating to the AC, spells, race quick view, and many other things...
I have bound it with a spine and find it very handy.

Cheers

Since Grey Fox hasn't been online in almost a month, I've began to make my data compilation a bit nicer to look at. I don't go into details about tactics/strategy/flavor or anything, but if you want reference for the mechanics of the game, you can look in my sig at the "Unit & Civ Reference Charts" link.

Hopefully when Grey Fox comes back he can work some of it together into his own PDF to make a truely awesome manual :)

Since Grey Fox hasn't been online in almost a month, I've began to make my data compilation a bit nicer to look at. I don't go into details about tactics/strategy/flavor or anything, but if you want reference for the mechanics of the game, you can look in my sig at the "Unit & Civ Reference Charts" link.

Hopefully when Grey Fox comes back he can work some of it together into his own PDF to make a truely awesome manual :)

Until then, HERE is the link to the thread (since it's not stickied) with Xienwolf's new and improved version. (Printable too!)

:worship: Thank you Xienwolf! :worship:

Would it be possible to include a great person lightbulb path as well? In regular civ it ruins the flavour of discovering "unexpected" breakthroughs, but in FFH lightbulbing is a lot more important, so tech-path management can make a huge difference.

Is there a working link to this anywhere? I haven't installed the newest 0.30 patch (or even any of the patches for a few iterations back), since I have a save I need to find time to finish and don't want to break. I don't see the pdf in the 0.31 download, which I assume is because it's not updated to 0.31 yet... if anyone knows of a working link (or could email me a copy if it's not too big), I'd appreciate it!

-Kilrathi

This manual was included with your download & Install of FfH main mod. So just look in the mod folder :)

Actually, it's not in there, or at least I don't see it. I did grab the one out of your sig though xienwolf. Unless you are talking about a Microsoft excel document and not a PDF as I did see an excel doc for the editor info though.

Depending on how long I stay here I might work some more on my manual. I need to check yours out some more and see if maybe I should combine ours if you haven't already.

What I'd like to do is make one printer friendly and one digital friendly version (which is the reason my manual is black, both for the aesthetic appeal and cause it's friendlier on the eyes than white when reading on the screen, imo).

Depending on how long I stay here I might work some more on my manual. I need to check yours out some more and see if maybe I should combine ours if you haven't already.

What I'd like to do is make one printer friendly and one digital friendly version (which is the reason my manual is black, both for the aesthetic appeal and cause it's friendlier on the eyes than white when reading on the screen, imo).

grey fox!
good to have you back (at least for a while) :)

Nope... welcome to the forum (no irony intended).

May i request a depiction of bulbing-paths by greath people for the Manual? Whould really be helpful. (especially since the Tech-Tree has changed alot in the last patches and so have the bulbing-paths)

And I would love to include a Bulbing path, but I have not yet found where it is in the code to select the techs, so I cannot create the list without some VERY extensive worldbuilder testing, which I do not have the time for.

If you could write up all the pieces of bulbing pathways which you know, I could make something a bit easier eventually.

That would probably be the easiest way. Cause it's not in the Code, its in the XML.

Well I figured that somewhere there is a formula which is used to decide which Tech to select based off Flavor or Weighting values which are contained in the XML.

But yes, I know that somewhere out there are some people who play competitive Multiplayer who have the bulbing pathways nearly memorized for at least the first half of the game. That would save a ton of work :)

Top Bottom