[Graphics] Buildings

Darque

Chaotic Lord of Dragonia
Here's a start on the elven healer. It still needs work, and I'm going to change a few textures and add the doors and windows. the grey square is where the weathercock will be.

If it pleases you, good sirs, would you mind posting the completed versions in the Arda mod forum? (that is if Darque doesn't object?)

I tend to upload everything I do into the DB anyhow. I'll do win's stuff as well if he doesn't want to and he doesn't object.

I don't object at all. I'll get that finished up shortly and start a few more... I want to get the compressed graphics on that one a little closer to the uncompressed.

Here is the ruins that will replace the goody huts. In next release of the mod, when a unit enters the ruins, there will be a large change that the ruins are occupied by a monster unit of some sort. The entering unit will have to defeat this monster before they are given their reward.
Spoiler Ruins :

Great job on the model winddelay! :goodjob:

I personally like the 1st version of the Elven smithy. Cuz as most can see, it says here are two versions for it. The 1st really look like an armory, imo. The 2nd looks like it could be anything.

Top Bottom