Possible features/changes

OK ran into a little problem (maybe)?

As marked in the attached pic:

1. Can hardly see elephant and its hut?(trees to tall)
2. Coffee in forest?(trees to tall)
3. Bronze mine in forest?(trees to tall)
4. Deer in forest and hut?(trees to tall)
5. Workers in forest and cant cut down (new) trees, but bronze has been researched already, and chopping accessed??

Just trying to figure this out is all.

Maybe its just me, what do you'll think?:rolleyes:

That is the Ancient Forest, not a normal forest. You don't have to chop the trees down, as improvements can be built under the tree canopy. Ancient Forests will only grow in elven lands.

We can address the actual graphics used by the ancient forest after the beta release. FFH2 uses the same ancient forest graphics set, and I haven't heard any complaints on that platform.

Functionality opinion question: Should ancient forests slowly revert to normal forests if the elves no longer own the land? Also, should workers be able to chop down ancient forests? And if so, would it provide more production than a normal forest?

OK ran into a little problem (maybe)?

As marked in the attached pic:

1. Can hardly see elephant and its hut?(trees to tall)
2. Coffee in forest?(trees to tall)
3. Bronze mine in forest?(trees to tall)
4. Deer in forest and hut?(trees to tall)
5. Workers in forest and cant cut down (new) trees, but bronze has been researched already, and chopping accessed??

Just trying to figure this out is all.

Maybe its just me, what do you'll think?:rolleyes:

I think it might have been a glitch or something, cause you can see in this pic that the Ancient Forest arent there anymore, and you can see the resources???:confused:

Yes, I see the resources. Did you remove the ancient forest feature using worldbuilder? Removing the forest doesn't remove the resource; so I am confused as to what the issue you are trying to show is.

My mistake, i forgot it was the Ancient forest that was the main problem, as you can see the trees are Extra tall and hides mostly everything.:rolleyes:

OK, a couple of things for the Lizardsfolks, i could change one of these but rather than doing that, just put them here, that way you can change all that i can find, cause i cant do graphic changes:

Have a graphics error on the Female settler, someplace, i tried it without the female in game and i got it to work. I think. Been to busy to make sure.

WarSaurus: ArtDefinesUnit: you have the wrong nif listed, you have
Art/Units/Lizardfolk/Knight/WarElephant_Carthage, should be one of the other ones in art folder.

Right now when trying to play SilverMarch it crashes.

I'll check out the female settler and infantry issues.

As for the War Saurus, I purposely did this. I had decided not to use that first War Saurus animation. I'll fix the file locations this week.
For the Lizard Knight replacement, winddelay will make a lizardfolk riding on the back of a clawfoot or such.

Jeff,
Stop posting bugs from your own mod!!
I had accidentally uploaded old versions of the liz swordsman and goblin worker. The correct versions were referenced by the Dragonia II mod, but you referenced the wrong nifs in your own mod.

Jeff,
Stop posting bugs from your own mod!!
I had accidentally uploaded old versions of the liz swordsman and goblin worker. The correct versions were referenced by the Dragonia II mod, but you referenced the wrong nifs in your own mod.

That was the only way i could get the lizard to work was put them into another mod, .:blush: So i just moved gobs & lizs both and tried them, sorry.:D Only took me three hours to get to this point, and this, umm

But your right i did ref liz swordsman rather than swordsman2, and the gob worker i had FX on the end, sorry.:)

Cant blame an ole boy for trying?

Top Bottom