[Design] Silver March Lizardfolk

How about a lizard frog rider? Or a Frog catapult, or a frog Ballista? A giant slug? A lurker (a frog with eyes that are elongated on the top of the head) that way when coming out of the water all you will see first is the eyes?. Basilisk? Just some ideas?

Hey, I just thought of something for the Lizardfolk. They did this in FFH2 recently in what the maker of the expansion patch called Fall Further. Anyway, wherever the Lizardfolk settle, swampland and marsh grows up. It gives the Lizardfolk more food than normal land and hampers their enemies by slowing movement speed. Also, the roads are replaced by paths and the swampland never covers resources. I know that might be a lot of work to implement. Plus, I have no idea if you guys want to do that for the Lizardfolk. Just figured I'd tell you.

I can add some script to slowly change the land to swamp and jungle. I propose the following: If the plot latitude is < 20 then that plot can turn into jungle. Otherwise the plot will turn into swampland.
I can also give lizardfolk units the ability to move unhindered through swamp and jungle terrain.

I am kind of sad that the only Lizardmen race is barbarian. I think it'd be cool if there was another, more advanced one as well, perhaps like the Reptites from Chrono Trigger.

You can play as the Lizardfolk in Dragonia. Their only penalty is that they research a little slower.

O.o I...know? I'm am confused by your response... I was merely stating that the fact that their was only one reptilian race in Dragonia was somewhat dissatisfying.

I was going to go onto something else, but a brilliant idea popped into my head. Why not a race of Kobolds? Smarter than Deekin ofcourse (little NWN humor there).

If I were to create another race, it would be either Gnolls or Halflings. It is already planned to do so, but I want to finish the current races first.

I played a Gnoll once in a DnD campaign. It ruined my pelt when someone threw an Acid Flask at me...

Top Bottom