This Game Sucks!!!!!

MKElderGod

Warlord
Worst online game
EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youve patched up the Mega City which needed no tweaking BUT STILL the game freezes. Im playing a game right now and im about to take the japenese over on a RANKED head to head game and what happens it freezes when I accepted peace. This game is the biggest rip off to hit shelves its ridiculous. The people who are associated with making, testing or just have anything to do with this game YOU ALL SUCK. Im disgusted by the fact I can play a 2 hour game and it just freezes. I have lost over 40 games already just to freezing. What a pathetic bunch of employees. You should all be fired and than they should let EA take it over. Just a bunch of sad lazy workers. Paid 60 dollars for WHAT?!

This new patch with this whole new settler thing SUCKS! How does it make sense to use 2 settlers for a 3 city to go to 4. Couldve done it the common sense way.

1-10 = 1 settler
10-20= 2 settler
20-31-3 settler

This way you can at least still use the strategy But now there is no reason to even use a settler in another city.

Fire them ALL!

You do realise Civfanatics is just a fansite, right?

Although, I wouldn't mind being paid to sit here and post all day, especially at $10/post. I'd be set if that were an option.

Another freeze when I was using he arabs had five cities about to mass catapults and what happens? FROZE!!!!!!!!!! thx for taking my 60 bucks <removed> con artists.

took advantage of the fans!

Moderator Action: Watch the language, please.

You do realise Civfanatics is just a fansite, right?

Although, I wouldn't mind being paid to sit here and post all day, especially at $10/post. I'd be set if that were an option.

The whole point im posting here is maybe they will listen to the fans because so far all they have done is fix a "problem" -cough- MC and havent solved any real issues.

Complaining won't do anything really. I don't own the game, but they realize it has problems that they will be attempting to sort out. If you think you're the only person annoyed by it, then you're very wrong.

The whole point im posting here is maybe they will listen to the fans because so far all they have done is fix a "problem" -cough- MC and havent solved any real issues.

I am sure they will listen to the fans. Especially if those supposed fans damn the game to hell and insult all the employees of the company. Even more so if they don't offer any constructive criticism or mention ideas solely based on the fan's personal opinion of how things should be.

Way to go dude.

Has anybody else noticed that the patch seems to have brained the ai? My dog can build a capital city and crank out legions all game long. I do not think I have seen the computer found a second city since the patch came out.

Fraxis gotta stop worrying about the darn graphics and actualy make a game that works.

Oh sure the game must work on their ulta-powerfull company computers that have like 10GB ram, monster video cards, and specifacations set expecialy for the software they created.
And of course its not their fault that their customers cant play the game; its the customer's fault for not having an extreamly expensive computer!

Well the pictures on the box look nice, so I can pretend the game is good and that I like it.

@lordmacroer
well, time moves on. You're not driving a Ford T-Model anymore either, are you?
(it also works, you know).

Fraxis gotta stop worrying about the darn graphics and actualy make a game that works.

Oh sure the game must work on their ulta-powerfull company computers that have like 10GB ram, monster video cards, and specifacations set expecialy for the software they created.
And of course its not their fault that their customers cant play the game; its the customer's fault for not having an extreamly expensive computer!

If complaining at all... it might be worth complaining in the right place. I have a hard time seeing that you are complaining about CivRev because it is impossible to run it on a computer, it is a console game.

If complaining at all... it might be worth complaining in the right place. I have a hard time seeing that you are complaining about CivRev because it is impossible to run it on a computer, it is a console game.

Yea im not complaining about civ rev at all; I dont even own it. This was just a good place to make my rant on video games in general.

Yes 2K needs to fix this game. Bunch of BS that it has been sold to the masses in this form.

Anybody who thinks CivRev is an excellent game is in a deep state of denial. Fans of the Civ series should just be happy enough with hopefully being wise enough not to waste money on this game.

To the OP-You obviously never tried to play Bully Scholarship edition...good game in theory but HO-LY CRAP it had so many bugs, and I think the patch actually made it worse.

Ok. So is Rev that bad really? I've only played 3 games now. Never crashed once. I've played the first game on the tutorial level with the Egyptians. Second game was on the next highest level with the Myans. Third game was on King level (I think that is what it was called... or something like that) and I played the Egyptians again.

All worked fine. I'm playing on the Xbox 360 version. I am patched with all updates etc. I haven't even downloaded the game to the hard drive. I'll have to figure that out though as the faster load times would be nice... although I can't remember them being that bad at all.

level with the Egyptians. Second game was on the next highest level with the Myans.

you can play as the Mayans? how can you do that?

Top Bottom