Super Power Modpack - Total Conversion

When I click and download it gives me a .php file whick I open and it looks like 'machine code'? Is that what you want placed as the new .rar file?

Sorry if I seem like a Newb I am

Thanks Alan

Were you using the Internet Explorer to open the link?

Hey, I think this bug has been reported a few times but you were unable to look at them due to DLC issues. When I start a new game it will run for at least 100 turns but at a random point it will crash and when I restart the save it will always crach on the smae turn.

Game:
Washington
Huge
10 AI's
14 City States
Warlord difficulty
all victory types except Time
Starting Era: Ancient

I have BNW and G&K installed and enabled
Please help, every game I play with different options this happens.
Thanks

Have you tried the latest uploaded .Lua file?

[EDIT]

I turned off all of my DLC's except for BNW and G&K.
Everything seems fine so far but there is no scroll bar on the tech tree and sometimes when I start a new game I have a free cultural polocy sign above my next turn button and if I right click on it, it doesnt go away.

Thanks again

Did you run some other mods which tweak the Tech tree or UI? They may mess up the Tech tree.

Hello!
First of all, really nice concepts in this mod, makes the game fresh again.

This is what happened in my game. It crashed at the same turn, 197, and same action by the AI (Caravel attack on one of my cities by the mongols). Then I updated the mod to 4.1 and got past that action, and played maybe 50 turns more (I'm at turn 240). After saving and exiting and starting up a little later my savefile is only 12kb and the game won't load, allt he autosaves are also 12kb. Did I read the troubleshooting right, that all you can do is startover? Is there really nothing else that can be done? How common is this? Been sinking quite some time into my game and it sucks huge ***** that I won't be able to continue?

I'm sorry but the corrupted saved files cannot be repaired. Better luck net time. It is predicable: when you click the "quicksave" it saves the file immediately without any "lagging" feeling, you should check the saved file.

This problem not only happen on this mod but also on other large mods.

I highly suggest you to install the Gods and Kings DLC if you want to play with this mod. Otherwise the mod will get very unstable since it uses many aspect from G&K DLC. Also I think Conquest of the New World requires G&K DLC to run.

Sigh so I have to pay another 30 euros on steam for like 4 civs and a mod :/ nvm then

When I load up my mod, my social policy chart is really messed up. Like it takes the old format of the unmodded policies and adds in some of the new ones. When I gain enough culture to unlock a policy, i usually choose Tradition. The said bonus is 2 added science and culture, but it adds 3 culture instead, like the unmodded policy. Can you help me fix this problem?

When I load up my mod, my social policy chart is really messed up. Like it takes the old format of the unmodded policies and adds in some of the new ones. When I gain enough culture to unlock a policy, i usually choose Tradition. The said bonus is 2 added science and culture, but it adds 3 culture instead, like the unmodded policy. Can you help me fix this problem?

Have you loaded other mods which change the policy?

super mod but crashed before my attack!

Resolved with the .lua! Thank you! It was better not attacking.....

Just wanted to report that the new .lua fixed the CTD for me. Also no problems here with Korea enabled so far.

Also great mod, I love the changes so far, thank you!

Hey thank u for the mods, it's so great. I just have a little problem when playing Japan that everytime i load a savegame, the game reincrease my culture points with all the militiary unit's strength i built to my current culture points. And so it warning all that rewards to the right screen, it makes my game so slow at the beginning when i load a game. It also happens when my unit embarking or get on the land.
Sorry for my bad English :p.

Top Bottom