Hulfgar's Modpack Extended Edition "Rise of the Machines"

Hello, Hulfgar )
I can not understand why in the later stages of the game (I have this 650 course, information era, only entered) why oil, kerosene and coal Uhud in the negative? I specifically poschital I have more oil reserves than shown in the statistics. How to fix it?
Thank you.

Hello, Hulfgar )
I can not understand why in the later stages of the game (I have this 650 course, information era, only entered) why oil, kerosene and coal Uhud in the negative? I specifically poschital I have more oil reserves than shown in the statistics. How to fix it?
Thank you.

Try lowering graphics down to medium for all settings except textures, I know I had a problem with my game where after about 45mins of playing the graphics would screw up quite badly. I had everything set to max which made no sense since my computer is quite powerful after some investigating I realized my graphics card was to powerful for the game and after dropping the settings down to medium for all except textures I've had no problems

Thanks, will try that going forward.

Hi everybody,

For those interested : the Multiplayer Modpack and the Self Installer version have been updated with version 9.

The Multiplayer Modpack includes :
The mod Hulfgar's Modpack Extended Edition "Rise of the Machines" version 9, the 3 required graphics assets mods and IGE.

Instructions to install the Multiplayer Modpack:
Spoiler :

* Unzip the Modpack in the DLC folder of Civ5. Usually it's located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC
* Multiplayer : Start the game as "Multiplayer" (in this case all players must have the same Modpack)

hello SKREEN,

have you razed any city before this drop in resources happens?

could you send me a savegame please?

yo everbody,
iam back.

first big thxs hulfgar for this MOD, great work! iam happy u live on the same planet like me in the same time now!

ok now my qus.

i try to install everthinks u discrip in the read me BUT

1. is it normal ige will be loaded without checking?
2. if i pressf10 it shows interessing icons
3. if i go into my first city i can't chance anything and its trap me | so it means i can not play u nice mod...(i am very sure i forgett something...

i delet as u say in the read me everthing from god and kings and the civ wich i not have.
why a us flag there? somethings getting wrong here!

dont worry to play u mod i try check only u 4 lines mods as recomented.

that happend when i try to open the techtree

EDIT: now i shop G&K addon, recopy the files what i extra move, and i get this error wile loading the game:

here u cane see what i have: | on the right side u see what i put out

questinons for the future

-like to play it on an bigbig earth map [ as u see in the last pic" yet not a nother earth mod pack] i really like this but is more then only a map...
-mp is possible? yaer i see u version and yaer i see how to install, but first i will it run in single
-can i use "raze major citiys mod?
-can i use is mod (i forget the name) spezial events pop up?

ok all my friends i really like to play this mod help me if u have an idear.

pan out

PS: my specs in my sig.
PPS: link u new self installer and mp play version in the first post, plz

Hello Pan 1xa,

which version of the mod did you install?

1. is it normal ige will be loaded without checking?
if you have installed the multiplayer modpack then yes it's normal, it's part of the MP modpack I compiled

Just to make sure : you didn't installed the MP modpack AND the "regular" mod and try to run the mod in single setup with the MP modpack installed?

questinons for the future

-like to play it on an bigbig earth map [ as u see in the last pic" yet not a nother earth mod pack] i really like this but is more then only a map...
-can i use "raze major citiys mod?
-can i use is mod (i forget the name) spezial events pop up?

for all 3 the answer should be yes, but I never tried those mods myself so nothing sure.

Can you send me the log files (lua.log, database.log, xml.log) after enabling logging?
Would it be easier for you to communicate in german? if yes we can do it per pm.

ick hab dir pm't

mhh i install both version mp too
is that not possible?

the version of u mod i used the link here
post #104 from u
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=14128267&postcount=104

i delet the mp version and try it again

EDIT:
ok after deinstall the mp version it work , now i try step by step to use also all the mods from my list.
i will inform the rest
thx for u quick responce
EDIT I:
it works with TSL Map and with razor city, but the ressouse split is orfull.

is there any konwing earthmap (big one) wich works inc all ressouse fisch etc etc, with this mod? allway when i try to start my earth maps there is only iron or uran on the map?

hello SKREEN,

have you razed any city before this drop in resources happens?

could you send me a savegame please?

I do not know, but with the mood I'm fine, the city is not the satellites.
Here's my saved game.

Attachments

• SKREEN 2016.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 172
Hello I have the same problem that Skreen, but with the coal and the lumber, these goes to negative.

Question: Is this mod really compatible with JFD's Cultural Diversity? I tried loading this mod along with the Cultural Diversity, the mod's soundtrack and IGE; when I clicked Play Game, the game automatically exits.

Hello Amilkar,

did you raze a city before the coal and lumber supply goes in the negativ ?

Hello Eckirion,
can you post me the log files?

hello Amilkar, as it seems razing a city that controls the output of "custom" resources" will result in a loss of resources.
I'm still trying to find out if I can avoid this.

Hulfgar - Just wondering if there was any fix for that saved game bug. I just started playing again after a bit of a hiatus and tried this new version of your mod. I did the usual prior to installing (cleared out the cache, deleted all old mods [updated quite a few]) hoping to avoid the bug but it's returned. The version I am running of your mod is not the auto installer but the 4 files installed manually.

Hello Martock,

do you use the last version of the mod?
So far the savegame bug was gone. it came from the cruiser and their ability to carry troops.
You're the first to report it in months.

Hulfgar - Just wondering if there was any fix for that saved game bug. I just started playing again after a bit of a hiatus and tried this new version of your mod. I did the usual prior to installing (cleared out the cache, deleted all old mods [updated quite a few]) hoping to avoid the bug but it's returned. The version I am running of your mod is not the auto installer but the 4 files installed manually.

Hi Martock

you must have an old file in there some where unfortunately there is no way around the savegame bug if that is indeed the case, my advice would be to dump all the hulfgar mods you have in your mod directory, just to be sure there isn't an old folder or file there and then use the auto installer as it has ALL the updated folders and files within it

and dump the cache and the files within the ModUserData and then start a new game and see how you go

Fixed the issue with the save game bug by using the auto-installer rather than the individual files. Bumped into 2 different issues now.

First, I've noticed that some civilizations get TONS of Great diplomats, in my current game Greece and Carthage seem to be awash in them. 3 times I've had to go in with the IGE and wipe out no less than 8 per empire. Pic attached.

The next issue is a graphical one that I thought was corrected a while back but maybe it never was. It happens very quickly when I start a game, usually within a few turns. Suddenly the side icons or the thumbnails for various techs go wonky. Again, a pic's attached.

I'd attach a save game file but apparently it's too big for me to do so. Suggestions?

Attachments

• great scrouge.jpg
    great scrouge.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 142
  • icon nonsense.jpg
    icon nonsense.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 136
The next issue is a graphical one that I thought was corrected a while back but maybe it never was. It happens very quickly when I start a game, usually within a few turns. Suddenly the side icons or the thumbnails for various techs go wonky

Can't help you with the first one but second one I've had similar problems before and discovered my graphics card is to powerful for the game, so I lowered all settings down to medium except texture which I kept high and the problem has never returned, now this my not be applicable in your situation but can't hurt to give it a try and of course make sure to disable "GPU Texture Decode"

Top Bottom