War Theme Elimination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next person who votes then causes 5 to 2 margin (either way)

5 1 margin surely?

I'm gonna put it in a slightly different way: if no one steps up to save Brazil within the next two hours, I'm going to do what I'm going to do. You can leave it to me to finish the job. :mischief:

The plot thickens. :thumbsup:

My apologies, I don't want Brazil to die

Nah it's all good, I have no qualms about killing either. Just wanted to delay the inevitable for as long as possible. :p

The next vote will likely effectively decide the winner unless one for the other side is cast extremely quickly as it's now only a little more than an hour from the next time the executioner is allowed to vote.

Been a lurker for a while. Made an account just for the occasion :)

Brazil 4+1=5
England 4-3=1

Brazil: I love the unique style this theme has, and just think it a better winner overall.
England: Love England too, but just not as much as Brazil

So now I will call upon all you English supporters - vote now or I'll carry out the inevitable! :D (Or someone else steals my job before I get to it but let's not get to that yet. :p)

Well then, it is my privilege as the semi-official theme executioner to deliver the final verdict in this most auspicious of threads (save for perhaps the Peace theme thread :p). Well fought all ye bygone themes, and thank you to all who have participated. Let's get it on then, shall we? :c5angry: *axe blade falls*

Brazil 5+1=6
England 1-3=-2 ELIMINATED

Alas, the sun has finally set over the English civilization. This has always been one of my personal favourites and I am sad to see it go, but the opposition was just as worthy and for that reason I am not too unhappy with this outcome. Well fought, Brits.

And the Brazilians take the top! I certainly do agree with the sentiment that it is somewhat too different to be a true war theme, but I doubt that many would disagree on that it is the most unique out of them all, the one that stands out from the rest. As such, I invite you all to join me in celebrating the triumph of this most flamboyant of themes. Let the Carnival begin! :tourism::thumbsup:

Well then, it is my privilege as the semi-official theme executioner to deliver the final verdict in this most auspicious of threads (save for perhaps the Peace theme thread :p). Well fought all ye bygone themes, and thank you to all who have participated. Let's get it on then, shall we? :c5angry: *axe blade falls*

Brazil 5+1=6
England 1-3=-2 ELIMINATED

Alas, the sun has finally set over the English civilization. This has always been one of my personal favourites and I am sad to see it go, but the opposition was just as worthy and for that reason I am not too unhappy with this outcome. Well fought, Brits.

And the Brazilians take the top! I certainly do agree with the sentiment that it is somewhat too different to be a true war theme, but I doubt that many would disagree on that it is the most unique out of them all, the one that stands out from the rest. As such, I invite you all to join me in celebrating the triumph of this most flamboyant of themes. Let the Carnival begin! :tourism::thumbsup:

Only reason I made an account was to save England :( One of my favortie war themes in the game... WHY AM I ALWAYS TOO LATE FOR THESE KIND OF THINGS?!

That was close. I was so scared my favorite would crash and burn, but it made it to the end
GG Arabia, i liked yours more than England
GG England, you were still one of the best, and you fought to the end

THAT'S IT! BRAZIL HAS BEEN DECLARED THE VICTOR OF THE WAR THEME ELIMINATION THREAD!

Also, Arabia places third and England second!

A few quick thoughts before I close.

Well, looks like Brazil pulled a Songhai return! Good job to Brazil, and good job to the other themes that made it to the top 3, Arabia and England.

I'd first like to thank all of you for participating in this thread, your votes did count and made a difference. Also, thank you for keeping your reasons constructive.

I'd also like to thank the original creator of this game, Brennan1214. He didn't finish the game, so I sought out to finish what he started. Thank you for your idea, Brennan.

Finally, I'd like to thank the moderators for permitting this thread to be created, this would not have happened without their approval. You all have my gratitude, guys.

Anyways, this was great. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I do.

Final thing. The Peace Theme Elimination Thread is still open! Go and vote to close that one out.

Alright, I'm finished. Mods, you can close this thread, you can archive it, you can leave it here as a memory, you can do whatever you want with it. Thank you all once again.

Final Scores:

1. Brazil
2. England
3. Arabia
4. Sweden
5. Indonesia
6. Spain
7. Poland
8. Mongolia
9. Byzantium
10. Shoshone
11. Dutch
12. Babylon
13. Russia
14. Zulu
15. Portugal
16. Assyria
17. Greece
18. Huns
19. Carthage
20. Ottomans
21. Polynesia
22. Ethiopia
23. Japan
24. France
25. Songhai
26. Egypt
27. Persia
28. Celts
29. Germany
30. America
31. Venice
32. Korea
33. Inca
34. Denmark
35. Maya
36. Rome
37. China
38. Aztecs
39. Austria
40. Siam
41. India
42. Iroquois
43. Morocco

Moderator Action: Thread closed now that voting on this one is over and the recap is now done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom