Units for MansWork

Until now I had always preferred Bryce for mechanicals. IMO Bryce creates better special effects like explosions, etc

If only I knew it in the beginning :shake: some part of me still want to try Bryce.

However, Poser's Particle system provides fantastic abilities for many kind of special effects, everything depends on time you ready to spend making them.

Bryce has a really high learning curve for the advanced stuff. Remember... I've been using it since 1997.

Wow, the new additions are awesome! You've been busy! Really like the flare effect on the Fennek.

yeah, this work takes more time than I thought.. Actually I wait a lot for a human models. In some directions that flare looks poor and faded, however it was first and hard try.

Hell yes!

I'll be digging through OFP for some sounds for these beauts!

Great Bundeswehr-Units!!! Thanks! You fill some lacks of Wyrms modern fighting vehicles. I hope Leo 1 and Marder will be done as well, to complete Bundeswehr.

very nice, and much needed additions! :thumbsup:

any chance of making an Austrian version of the Dingo, in standard olive green camo, like in the spoiler picture you showed? :)

Gute Arbeit! (good work)

And suddenly, out of nowhere, the Bundeswehr appeared! ;)
Two small requests: Would it be possible to add a MAN cargo truck and a Marder APC/IFV (maybe the Roland variant as well, to replace the ancient Ripptide units)?

any chance of making an Austrian version of the Dingo, in standard olive green camo, like in the spoiler picture you showed? :)
Hmm, I think it's possible, it wouldn't take much time to change the color and I also have Austria in mod...

Two small requests: Would it be possible to add a MAN cargo truck and a Marder APC/IFV (maybe the Roland variant as well, to replace the ancient Ripptide units)?
Well, this is a hard question...Can't remember I saw exactly that MAN truck model somewhere (or just forgot). If I'll find it, all may be done when I'll return to arties and trucks.
About marder, leo1 and leo2A7, puma IFV, gepard and of course panzerhaubitze 2000: I can try to make them (or some of them) only if Wyrm find no time for this job.
...or then I finish all my current plans :D

Unfortunately, I work slow enough in these sommer's long and hot days, short nights :sad:

Unfortunately, I work slow enough in these summer's long and hot days, short nights :sad:

I understand. I "joke" that I'm uncomfortable at 80 degrees F and that my frontal lobes shut off at 85 :sad:

-Oz

Thanks for the Austrian version, Gwen!

New units look great, I particularly like the Boxer IFV. Do you, by any chance, have plans on doing any more artillery pieces in the future?

Top Bottom