(Modded Civ 5) Able to unlock social policy trees before reaching their prerequisite

Gindisi

Chieftain
So I've started playing Civ 5 with a fair amount of mods, but for whatever reason, the AI, and me as well, are able to adopt social policies before we've reached the era that they unlock.

For example, the first game I tried with these mods on, I ran into China, who had a few policies into the rationalism tree, even though it was the ancient era, before turn 50.

I tried google to find a solution, but from what I can find nobody else has had this problem. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this, I'd really appreciate it.

Mod list- Community Patch, Civ IV Diplomatic Features - CP, Colonialist Legacies - Canadian Dominion, Bold and Brash, Civ Names by Policies, Gibraltar, Reef, and Krakatoa Fixes, Global - Spice Islands, Goodie Huts - Tech Refund, Great Prophet Historical Names, Historical Religions, JFD's and Pouakai's Mercanaries, Pontoon Bridge (Brave New World), Really Advanced Setup, Really Advanced Setup - Civilization Groups Addon, Ressource - Mint Includes Copper, Sukritact's Events and Decisions, Tech - Satellites Reveal Cities, Unique Cultural Influence, Units - Airship and Land Ironclad.

Top Bottom