Erebus

Mryddyn realises that he needs goose or swan feathers to make the fletches on the arrows, and wonders where in Glorairine would have such animals...

OOC:
The tips became most sharp and dangerous but the blades could have been a bit harder, especially for the swords.
so they will be good for piercing damage but not so good for slashing?

{They are good for pierce and mediocre for slash, as you said}

Good for piercing? That means they'd be great for throwing at something/one. Perhaps I might be good at that, considering my hairpinning skills. :nod:

Btw, does anyone understand what the hell those hooded people are talking about. I still don't understand what the hell it's all about. :scared:

{So what are you going to do?}

(( Screw this, I assume they told us, since they apparently aren't going to write that they do. ))

After hearing the news, Tsanal arranges a meeting between all members of the group, not including the mercenaries.
"The news Mipe and Nindoro bring are very confusing.... It seems like there is trouble at the outlying villages. The female you heard were probably some mercenary leader, and since you said she sounded familiar, I have a fear that it may be one of the ones we were assisting. I think it would be wise to try to gather some information on the villages near the doviellos, and no matter if it has something to do with the Cultists, it may be a good idea to investigate.
Perhaps we might gain some interesting information, or at least help against the Doviello. I don't know who those people were, but beastmen are never a good thing."

"Let me put it this way, then: The Doviello believe in survival of the fittest, so if we kill them, we are simply following their beliefs. Is that fine?"

{OOC, but
"Let me put it this way, then: The Doviello believe in survival of the fittest, so if we kill them, we are simply following their beliefs. Is that fine?"
:lol:}

{What are you going to do?}

After hearing the news, Tsanal arranges a meeting between all members of the group, not including the mercenaries.
"The news Mipe and Nindoro bring are very confusing.... It seems like there is trouble at the outlying villages. The female you heard were probably some mercenary leader, and since you said she sounded familiar, I have a fear that it may be one of the ones we were assisting. I think it would be wise to try to gather some information on the villages near the doviellos, and no matter if it has something to do with the Cultists, it may be a good idea to investigate.
Perhaps we might gain some interesting information, or at least help against the Doviello. I don't know who those people were, but beastmen are never a good thing."

[ Self-quoting ftw. I'm waiting for the others' opinions.]

After some time you meet one of the mercenaries whom you haven't seen a lot since you arrived in Glorairine.

"Finally I found you. I've been turning the whole town around. Anyway, how about earning a quite lot of gold? We have some fighting to do, it's going to be dangerous but the pay is extremely good.

If you take it, go to the guild and find a mage called Talchas, he'll tell you what to do."

"Wait a minute!", Tsanal says. "You can't just expect us to fight without telling us what we're fighting for. I don't know how screwed up your morals are, but there is absolutely no way I'm going back to those beaucratic idiots without you telling us why!
What do you need us for? Who'll we be fighting? And... Has this got anything to do with the Hounds of Aeron?"

Yes, though i wouldn't mind leaving this city... all that's happening is we're sitting here...

"Your mission would be to attack a Doviello camp some distance north from here. You'd get paid for every kill you prove, extra for the leaders. I'm not allowed to tell more right now but we are going to get rich after this."

Top Bottom