Age Of Discovery Mod Age I, II, III

starwars22097

Norbert Pickle VonPiddler
Im making a mod about the period of time between 1400 when columbus laded, the pilgrams, and up until the late 1800's when America counquered the west and destroyed the Native American lifestyle.However........

- I need a really big North America Map. I've got an eastern seabord for the first scenario

I need a few east coast Indian civs( Haudenosaunee, Cheeokee, Calusa, ect.)

Let me know if you'd like to help:)

Are you serious? I'm creating the same sort of mod! It's called America 1541, it's a huge American map, has almost all new graphics, appropriate religions, and lots of new buildings. I'm working on the cities right now so they look more like American cities and less like Roman.
Here are my civilizations (all modula):

Sioux
Apache
America (reskinned)
New England (to represent England, renamed cities added new units)
Toltec (in southern Mexico)
Confederacy
Cherokee
Iriquois
California
Texas
Canada
Mohicans
Pirates (in the carribean area)
Pueblo (actually they are Mapachu, i just did some renaming)

I have a few new resources, like sulphur, cotton and buffalo

I have disabled some civs from Archery so only Native Americans will have archery units. Natural resources are very limited and only found in certain areas.

I have a ways to go on this, I'm still working on the art, and I'm not a 3d artist so i've been scouring the internet for just the right buildings. Most of the wonders have been renamed and in some cases reskinned. My game starts in 1541, the first turn is around 60 years, then after that the succeeding turns slow do to 1 turn per 4 months. I'll probably have a lot of things you can use from my mod once I have it completed.

Oh okay, Id rather play yours because yo seem to be putting more effort into it and sounds like it will be better

Top Bottom