The Resource Mod

Is there a way so I can ONLY get the resources in my game and not the other things from this mod (like different civic screen).

Well, there're lots of mod components I have merged. And this mod screws up lots of things from past mods, I just wanted to have resources and nothing more. So, is it enough to copy the Modules folder, shouldn't I edit some XML files? Sorry I'm pretty newbie in this.

Just the modular folders, nothing more if you just want the resouces.

What most of the other things do is set up the mini resource buttons you see. For example when you see small pictures of resources in the civilopedia or during game when you put your mouse over a plot. Those will be messed up if you do not convert everything, but it does not effect game play much and personally when I play, I dont even notice, but ll else shoould be fine

When you coppy the modules folder you also need to enable modular loading

OK, now I copied only the Modules folder. Resources are added fine. But now, my game fonts gone crazy (Bold and ugly) and it also messed up ingame icons (bullets turned into happy faces, most other icons are invisible). At least it's running, but kinda unplayable. Please help me, I really want those resources in my modcomp :/

you need the dLL as other things, I forgot about that sorry, when you add to many resouces that happens. I would either do two things, I would write on here saying @ Roamty, then tell him your probelm. He is in charge of the fonts, as I have no knowledge in how to do it. He might be able to help you. Other option is to add less resouces. EEvery resource is in a folder by name, so delete the resources you dont want, and load the mod, see if fonts are fixed, if not delete more untill they are fixed

Alright, deleting exactly 6 of them (leaving 37 custom resource) did it for me. And I can surely live without those (don't want "Cobra" as a resource anyway :p). So thanks for all your help, man. And thanks for this great mod. :thumbsup:

@ Roamty
Can you make me fonts for this resource? Just have the complete regular fonts with just the adition of this one resource

thanks!:goodjob:
here is the fonts and changed file for painting to use in The Resource Mod oh if someone can fix WoC Lite mod the max resources can be only 65 with no errors can be more if somone knows how to fix it like the other mods ok.

thanks! But my misunderstood me. I do not need this for the resource mod, i need it for a seperate modcomp I will be releasing. The only resource that will be added is the painting, so is there a way you can make fonts for just the addition of the painting? Jus tnormal bts fonts w/ addition of painting

thanks! But my misunderstood me. I do not need this for the resource mod, i need it for a seperate modcomp I will be releasing. The only resource that will be added is the painting, so is there a way you can make fonts for just the addition of the painting? Jus tnormal bts fonts w/ addition of painting

here your fonts

What's with all the Python and SDK?

Hi,

I would like to add just a few (eleven) of the resources to my mod. I´ve tried to copy the modular folders like "Resources\Amber" into my "modules" folder.

In the Civilopedia some of them are shown correctly and some not (see attachment). Even when I try to start a new game only with the resources, which are shown correctly it stops while initialising.

Is there anything else I have to add beside the modular folders?

thx

EDIT: While trying to resolve the problem, I´ve seen something weird. When I just add one resorce, f.e. Apples it´s not shown correctly. When I add a few more afterwards, Apples are shown correctly but some of the others not.

Thanks too Archid for his Large GameFont Files without Modular Loading mod and AIAndy for helping him I was able to fix the fonts problem in The Resource Mod.

Top Bottom