New NESes, ideas, development, etc

NK beat me to it. :p

Mickster, I would change the 20 million to 20 thousand. 20 million humans living in ONE city? Really? New York is the largest city on Earth and only has 8 million.

Really? New York is the largest city on Earth?

Metropolitan Tokyo area: ~36 million
Metropolitan Seoul area: ~24 million
Beijing: ~20 million
Delhi area: ~17 million
Mumbai: ~15 million

I could go on and on.

NK beat me to it. :p

Really? New York is the largest city on Earth?

Metropolitan Tokyo area: ~36 million
Metropolitan Seoul area: ~24 million
Beijing: ~20 million
Delhi area: ~17 million
Mumbai: ~15 million

I could go on and on.
Nevermind. I meant North America. XD It's still really unrealistic though to have a city of 20 million in the middle of a desert with no solid food supply.

Humans are a pretty good food supply.

EDIT: See=Aztecs, my NES, others. :p
Who wants to roleplay a cannibal though?

In your NES, people roleplay the people fighting against cannibals mostly. Instead of eating humans, they flat out kill them in your NES.

I do.

Edit: as they say, humans are a renewable resource

Nope. Faithful have this totally not cheating sneaky trick of not paying supplies, then eating their own guys for food :0

I did. What does POOC mean? Pseudo-OOC? Post-OOC?

I did. What does POOC mean? Pseudo-OOC? Post-OOC?

Fixed

Basically means a player OOC commenting on his spot in the story. It has to pertain to the NES in some way shape or form to count as a POOC. So most OOC in the games would be POOC.

Aztecs didn't eat people for a food source, they sacrificed people in offerings to their gods. At any rate, a population of 20 million would require a dramatic change in the way we grow food to be sustainable in a desert.

Aztecs didn't eat people for a food source, they sacrificed people in offerings to their gods. At any rate, a population of 20 million would require a dramatic change in the way we grow food to be sustainable in a desert.
You can sustain a city of that size, just not make it self-sustaining.

Arrgh! Not ALL of the earth was desert. Spes is in the location of Cape Town, which is mostly Mediterranean. Its also great for farms. I know this because I live in Cape Town.
All the scientific details will be dealt with.

I want to know if you guys think character stats are a good idea.

Spoiler :
Character Name:

Description (with age):

Job/Role : Can be anything. A list is below for various jobs. You may make your own.

History/Background:

Please keep it as original as possible. Do not be offensive to other ethnic groups, cultures, religions etc. Exact replicas of real characters will not be allowed. Names however can be the same.

You are also required to allocate stats for your character. You have:

25 points for 18+ years old
20 points for 13-17 years old
15 points for under 12 years old

Strength: The physical strength of your character.

Combat: How good your character is in combat, with or without weapons. Things like Martials Arts etc.

Intelligence: How well your character thinks in tight or combat-oriented situations.

Reflexes: How quickly your character reacts in tight or combat-oriented situations.

These stats affect your characters ability in combat, and survival against a Creature.

10 points is the highest for any single stat. All your points must be spent when you create your character. Stats can improve through various actions. For example, fighting a lot will improve combat and strength. This can also be done in RP. Example, training with the army.

Should I change anything? Also a very important question...Should I allow players to be a Creature?

On the whole eating people thing for a food source: We have a society that does that today, and it's called Florida.

Okay i have worked on the History and is (mostly) makes scientific sense...sort of. It also explains what happened before the Creature alot more.

Top Bottom