FIRAXIS: Do wonders/ sm. wonders compound on each other? (read on...)

Exsanguination

No longer here
Situation:

Two small wonders, both increase the chance of a leader appearing. They are both available in different ages. If one civ builds both, with the better chance have compounded on itself? Or will the second wonder just be useless?

Or, the same with adding a unit to an army (pentagon, I think, in the game). If I create a second wonder that does the same and build both wonders, can I get two extra units in an army?

Has anyone experimented with this? I know it was brought up once, but I don't think it was answered.

I just tried making the barracks, temple, and granary small wonders that increase army size. the temple was supposed to also act as the war academy. i got an error when i attempted to build one

I know the Pentagon doesn't compound, I tried it. Neither does Wall Street. And I've read that the Heroic Epic doesn't either, though it would be hard to judge whether it does or not. I suspect not though.

Originally posted by Michael York
I just tried making the barracks, temple, and granary small wonders that increase army size. the temple was supposed to also act as the war academy. i got an error when i attempted to build one

Probably because you didn't include an entry for the splash screen in pediaicons.txt. All wonders/sm wonders need one, improvements don't.

hero epic doesnt compound either. it was stated in a thread a few weeks back that the game simply looks for whether its built or not, meaning a yes/no flag, so having more than one yes wouldnt do any good.

Top Bottom