Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt anything was being eaten. The shrieking was going on for over an hour.
The true gentleman savors his meal.

SKNES has become insane. The Pope excommunicates the Franks, the Franks declare themselves the Holy Frankish Empire and declare war on the Pope, the Sultanate of Castille DoW's the Pope, I stop the Castillians and declare war on the massive Frankish Empire to protect the Pope, and so far none of the nations I have asked to assist me in the war have accepted.
By the way, I am Venice, and in EU3 terms I stretch from Lombardia to probably Krain in a straight line, Venice included. :suicide:

I wake up early for my D&D game and two people don't show up. :mad:

It just occurred to me that pretty much every single one of my friends is in a relationship. It's really not the sort of thing that you want to realise when you're feeling alone and unloved...

Rant: The animals were back at it again last night. I'm now pretty sure it's racoons.

TF2 has decided to crash whenever I finish loading a server on this Mac. I have always hated macs, and being forced to use one because the PC I use to game on is broken SUCKS

Someone's in Williamsburg for the day, and I'm going to be bored until they get back. I think I'll drown myself in Brian Regan, Seinfeld clips, and Civ4.

Rant: School is back. There goes all my free time.

I was planning to ask the girl out I've been posting a bit about recently tomorrow. I was confident about doing so but now my self doubt is getting to me. What if I mistook her gestures of kindness, and what if I mistook her signs of interest (carrying on conversations, appearing a bit nervous around me by playing with her hands, nervously laughing and so on) as her trying not to be rude?

We've been talking for almost a week now, and I know women don't like to hang around. It's either now or never... I know if I never ask I'll never know... Should I just bite the bullet and do it tomorrow?

We've been talking for almost a week now, and I know women don't like to hang around. It's either now or never... I know if I never ask I'll never know... Should I just bite the bullet and do it tomorrow?

You already know the answer. You're just waiting for us to agree with you.

Then make it possible. Don't wimp out.

Why did 50 Shades of Grey become popular after I got a live-in girlfriend? Oh, the fun I could if I were single.

Crap it, horrible exam tomorow.

Rant: The date for the Dreaded Big Days has been set. The Dreaded Big Days are coming. Soon. And even though I've done fine on all the Dread Big Days in past years, I still rip myself to shreds over it. I hate the Dreaded Big Days. :(

I want to get the Mount and Blade complete pack on sale on Steam for $7.50, but I can't get access to a credit card :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom