Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear YouTube, I do not want to watch Cupcakes in HD, please stop putting it in my recommended box.

:eek: someone made a video of that!?

(Tell me it's not the Cupcakes I'm thinking of, PLEASE)

I love this forum, because there certainly aren't any Balkan Nationalists on it. Nope, nothing I can see! :rolleyes:

Come on I'm not that nationalist....am I? I mean I'd consider myself more of patriot....okay 'Im a nationalist, but I'm not like one of those über ones with whole earth plans.....BOSNIA TO TOKIO :lol:

Link to video.

okay 'Im a nationalist, but I'm not like one of those über ones with whole earth plans.....
Since you're oprating on a formerly Yugoslav budget, better to change it to conquering mainland Europe. :p

Why this forum restricts signature length so much? My new free translation of the old verse in praise of Beria is four quatrains:

How beautiful our land is,
Our country grows and prospers,
Like a bright star in the night sky
Our friend Beria shines.

From the Caspian to the Pontus
He gave us the flame of knowledge.
He's beloved by all the workers
But brings death to all the traitors.

He's the teacher and the leader
Of all peoples of Caucasus,
He gave them the joy and hope
Of their strong, permanent friendship.

Yerevan, Baku Tbilisi -
His bright love connected firmly.
Brightly shines over the country
The great genius of Stalin.

But I am limited to two :( I really don't know what shall I do when I'll switch to the Yezhov theme. "The Ballad of People's Commissar Yezhov" is very long!

Do it like this:
How beautiful our land is,/Our country grows and prospers,/Like a bright star in the night sky/Our friend Beria shines.
From the Caspian to the Pontus/He gave us the flame of knowledge./He's beloved by all the workers/But brings death to all the traitors.
He's the teacher and the leader/Of all peoples of Caucasus,/He gave them the joy and hope/Of their strong, permanent friendship.
Yerevan, Baku Tbilisi -/His bright love connected firmly./Brightly shines over the country/The great genius of Stalin.
In whatever font you're using. :)

It's twenty past five, old chum. You really are drunk.

To put it short and simple, as of today I'm single.

Come and have a pint at 50chat then.

I'm tired of my roommate eating all the damn bread.

Probably the past 3 loafs of bread we bought (loaf of bread probably ~20 - 24 slices) I've had maybe 2 sandwiches out of each one. So per loaf I eat like 1/5th of it and he eats 4/5ths of it.

And it's not like I'm just not eating the bread. We buy the loaf then the next day like 1/2 of it is gone.

Stop eating 10 slices of bread/day after we buy a damn loaf of bread.

I'm tired of my roommate eating all the damn bread.

Probably the past 3 loafs of bread we bought (loaf of bread probably ~20 - 24 slices) I've had maybe 2 sandwiches out of each one. So per loaf I eat like 1/5th of it and he eats 4/5ths of it.

And it's not like I'm just not eating the bread. We buy the loaf then the next day like 1/2 of it is gone.

Stop eating 10 slices of bread/day after we buy a damn loaf of bread.

I guess you can tell him to starve himself if it really bothers you that much.

I've wasted away most of my last free day before the horrors of the tests on the internet. (Yeah, yeah, I know, wrong thread.)

He sounds like a real loafer whilst not contributing his share of dough

I regretfully laughed. Shame on you for such terrible puns though :p

Anyways, I still have to finish the last page or so of this paper for this terrible philosophy class I took to fulfill my humanities. Least favourite class I've ever taken in my life. And I'm going to get a B (like 88-89.8%) in it probably when it should be an easy A.

Infinitely worse than the other course I took to fill humanities last semester (a professionalism and ethics in engineering course). Independent of whether I get an A or not, this class was just stupid. I'd never recommend it even if it was 80% A's (it's not). My friend told me to take this class. Screw that.

at least the TA was attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom