CFC Weight Loss Pact

bigdog5994

Lady Day
I've heard the best ways to lose weight is through community and also by making a log of what you ate and what exercises you've done. So i've decided to combine those things into this thread to help anyone who wants to lose weight or get in better shape. The way were gonna do this is at the end of everyday you make a new post with a log of all the exercises you've done and the food you ate during the day non-pact and pact members will criticize your exercises and eating habits. The only way this is going to work is if your honest with the community, and if your not honest with community i want you to look at what you posted and imagine where you would be if you've done those things posted. I hope this thread will help some of you guys.

So are you in? if you are in your first post tell us your situation and how much weight you think you need to lose

Members
Spoiler :
BigDog5994 (-51lbs)
John HSOG (-40lbs)
Steph (-10kg)
classical_hero (-10kg)
Red Door (-10lbs)
Brighteye (+5kg)
mrt144 (-35lbs)
a_propagandist (-25lbs)
Lillefix (-12kg)
Elta (-41kg)
Stevenpfo -20lbs
Yui108 -10lbs
GoodGame -5kg
Shaihulud -3kg
CivGeneral (-20lbs)
IglooDude

Sure. I'll join you. I was about to make a push for it anyway.

Mark me down for 40 pounds, with a muscle replacing fat clause.

Heres my story i used to weigh 197lbs back when i was in school and on the football team. Because i worked out everyday and was around beautiful girls i was in the best shape of my life. When i dropped out i stopped exercising everyday and ate a lot more i mean i my job went from running 78 yards and getting tackled to watching a 3 year old. So i gained some weight i remember when i weighed my self at my grandpas house about a year ago it was 216lbs and that was fine. About a month ago i weighed my self at the mall and it was over 230lbs!!! then last weekend at the same place i weighed in at 250lbs in just a month ive gained about 20 pounds!!! i mean i have man breasts now so ive got to reverse this

my plans are to eat less and exercise a hell of a lot more and lose 51 pounds so next year i can join the military and get on with my life

I'd need to lose 10 kgs. I'm 84kg for 1m74 now, and I'd like to go down to 74...
The problem is I tri to be careful with what I eat, not eat to much, eat vegetables, fruits, etc, and I have started to practice sports again last october...

And it doesn't show that much yet. I've lost only 2 kgs in 8 months :(

I've already lost 50lb sinnce January. :D

I am already doing this by going to the gym. I need to lose about 10kgs, but my main deal is just toning up, so that I lose the fat. So far I have already lost about 25kgs, so I still have got a long way to go, but I have been stable on this current weight for a few years now, so the trick is to get to the next level.

I'd need to lose 10 kgs. I'm 84kg for 1m74 now, and I'd like to go down to 74...
The problem is I tri to be careful with what I eat, not eat to much, eat vegetables, fruits, etc, and I have started to practice sports again last october...

And it doesn't show that much yet. I've lost only 2 kgs in 8 months :(

Hey, no reason to be sad about that, when people lose large amounts of weight quickly, the vast majority are unable to maintain the weight loss for even a single year.

Also, fast weight loss tends to be accomplished by the loss of muscle as well as fat, which is less than desirable.

Being healthy (emphasis on health, not just thin) is a lifestyle choice, so keeping up the 2kg/8month rate, the 3 years it will take to drop the entire 10kg is a relatively small portion of the rest of your life. :)

I've lost 20 pounds in the last month due to bad food, pure sweat loss, and exercise, but count me in anyway to lose 10 more.

I am already doing this by going to the gym. I need to lose about 10kgs, but my main deal is just toning up, so that I lose the fat. So far I have already lost about 25kgs, so I still have got a long way to go, but I have been stable on this current weight for a few years now, so the trick is to get to the next level.
Try doing different things in the gym. People's bodies grow accustomed to routine, so you need to mix things up. It can be as new as a whole new set of exercises, or as simple as changing how many reps you do each set (but with the same total).
The same applies to running and so on: try fast, shorter ones interspersed with nice long ones (after a few squats and sit-ups makes it feel even nicer).
well you can use this pact to bulk up too if you want
I'll go in for adding 5kg of bulk. I lost 5kg recently after an accident when I didn't do much exercise, and although I've put that back, I want to carry on getting a bit bigger.

@Brighteye. Just like this person?

Also one of the things that I do in gym is do a class where you have a group of people and you do a whole different set of exercises. That is great, but it took me some time t get back into it and I find that my thigh really hurt after the class. It is important to vary your exercise, which s why when I rejoined, I had two free personal trainig sessions so that I was able to reach my goals of toning up my body.

Good luck. I'm about good weight for my height and probably could even use to gain 5 or 10lb but I admire anyone striving for something with disciplined effort. My older brother lost 60lb a couple years ago (240 to 180, he's about 6'1").

Put me down for 25 lb.

I'm 177 and weighs about 86-87 kg. 12 kg off sounds about right. And please come with more advice.

Top Bottom