Whomp's SG history

Whomp

Keep Calm and Carry On
Retired Moderator
Civ4 games
Prince Wins.
Who-2 Keith goes to the moonAlone on a continent but won by UN vote.
Prince LossWho-1 A New Era!A loss. Alone on continent and a big tech deficit was too much to overcome.
Ongoing game
SW09 Malicious Mali-Chapter 3.
PBEM games:
Team PBEM vs.The Russian ForumTubby Rower(earlier Tomoyo), Regentman and myself give the russians a crushing blow! Spoilers at CDZ.
Deity Wins:
SGOTM7 Team Jeffelammar Deity and AW :eek:! A rough start with barbs, jungles and my landing of an army. But I had great teammates Jeffelammar, Denyd, CKS, DocT and Bed Head7. Sipahis are awesome.
Com2 Noobile Deities My favorite game. With a difficult start, the deity noobs stole their way to a domination win.
Demigod Wins:
Blind mice take on Demigod A UN win. I learned a lot again. The "blind mice" become the "rat pack".
AK9 Idiot's Dance A mass regicide game. Not a lot of good land at the start but great players Adm. Kutzov, Bede and Grahamiam. Tubby Rower and Sanabas had to bail.
Emperor Wins:
Gmaharriet01 A 100k zero science game. Can you say pop rush in Feudalism. Holy cow. Fun game with a reasonably tough start. Team Jeffelammar SGOTM8 Hydrophobic Americans A conquest only victory where no boats could be used. SW07: The Lambs meet the Wolves A funky variant with no slaves or starvation. Turned out to be a total blow out as we won in the 500's.SW04Team Soul Warrior crushes everyone for a domination win with the Dutch.
Trikos01 A zero science training game with Bede and Rik Meleet as trainers. Win by domination as Carthaginians
SGOTM6My first SGOTM. A culture 100K victory where we placed 3rd as the Celts.
SW05 Beneficius's benefitsMy first 20K with 16 cities in honor of Benedict. I learn about Bodacious Boudaccia
Who1: Tom Tom Club My first sponsored SG. We won despite playing with automated workers and governors that turned into a spammy music thread.
Regent Win
LK100 An opportunity to play with some of the best in the game for LK's 100th as the Persians. The variant only allows us to be in the Ancient Age. I contributed our first MGL. :D
Dar01 The Sun Never SetsOn a world map we won by domination. This was a story based game so it was fun writing the stories.Sid Losses:
Nero03 SID Early flip of our worker/horse city was a crusher. :(

DG Losses:
Defiant Tim01 A Defiant Variant. My first SG. A valiant effort but early razed cities were too much to overcome as the Americans.
Defiant Tim02Defiant again. We had a city razed early again on a crowded continent as Americans again.
Tomo02 Semi OCCThe Sumerians on our our one city island were just too big for us Bzyantines

Unknown Outcome:
Arab Invasion Open SG We're not sure what happened but there was an error with the save when we tried continuing the play.
|Igor1 Team MadViking I think the map ended up being too big for people as the team started dropping like flies.

Top Bottom