Given the choice between doing a plot-critical comic featuring Breen and Hickten in a spat and a time-insensitive interlude, I started work on this one. Looking back, had I begun the other comic at the same time, it probably would've been finished before CG's.

A worthwhile effort, or a failure of priority? You, the VIEWERS, decide!

As I was making this, I realized I haven't drawn myself or Bjørn in a canonical setting for over a year.

Note: Jill is the one armed with the M16 w/ Grenade Launcher & Coach is the one armed with the M240 machine gun.

A bullet to the brain!?

:eek:

Heavy looks disturbingly happy there...

Excellent comics all around. :D

Finally finished with this comic. Should have been done a long time ago.

That's probably why it's one of my longest- I might have been able to do this in two comics if I wasn't so far behind. I still have a couple of plot points that need introducing, namely some of what the combine guys can do.

Disregard the Coruscanti symbol on the gunship. That is because I don't have any aircraft of any sort I think they could use that's any better. I'll just say that the in-story reason for it is that it's stolen, or something. :p

Spoiler :

Soooooo, Choxorn, How many Spartin kicks did you used against KF to have him budge? :p

Brezhnev's smirk and the overhead shot of the table... Effin' A. :thumbsup:

Perhaps this week-end I'll have time to make a comic! You've actually left me a great spot to pick up on.

Your soundtrack was ten times better than the one I was listening to.

Whether it be humour or drama, tailless succeeds. :salute:

Top Bottom