Isabella revealed

All you should have to do is click EDIT to get back into your posting screen, click on the IMG tag button and insert the link into the popup box.

I wonder if there's a way they could add an option to insert the link automatically for uploaded files bigger than 100k.

Is this a mod or am I totally confused? Or did you just edit the graphics?

:rotfl:
Obviously someone put some work into that one. The face looks easy to duplicate, and you must have used a Civilopedia editing program. The map was done on Paint, like her face and that UFO threat level.

LOL Ivan the Kulak!,

That is just too funny! I got a kick out of it. Thanks! :)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

Hahaha, that's hilarious!:lol:

I love the UFO threat level and the "Earth - Desperate" for civ and gov. in the lower right conrner. One problem, the mech infantry only have 5 attack, 5 defense and ZERO moves. lol. I guess Queen Lizardbella sabotaged them or something.;) :goodjob:

LOL oh man that's funny!
:rotfl:
I literally fell off my chair laughing.... and then I got back into my chair....... and then I read more.......... and them I fell of my chair laughing.

Thanx, did I ever need that!:crazyeye:

:lol:

That is quite funny.

Originally posted by oregonduckman33
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

Hahaha, that's hilarious!:lol:

I love the UFO threat level and the "Earth - Desperate" for civ and gov. in the lower right conrner. One problem, the mech infantry only have 5 attack, 5 defense and ZERO moves. lol. I guess Queen Lizardbella sabotaged them or something.;) :goodjob:

the 5.5.0 is the tax.science.luxary rate. not the stats for the mech infantry.

Inva: :lol:

:lol: thats really funny

it seems as if you have too much time on your hands

Give her what she demands than use UFO Busters to wipe her out. :lol:

Edit: It's my backgrond now oh wait this is a school computer:lol:

omg..

Someone watched too much "V" as a kid. . . :rolleyes:

Just kidding on the :rolleyes: . . . Great Pic! I loved "V"! I still watch it when it comes on the cable channels. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Did you have to edit the script to get the advisor to put on his suprised face?

That is fairly funny, thanxs for sharing it with us mere mortals . . . (well, as mortal as Civaholics can get . . . )

Top Bottom