Legends of Revolution: New game

Germany has been having a little bit of a "natural" golden age lately... flying up the scoreboard!

gps!

Hello everyone, eclipse has asked me to step in for him for a week or 2. My email is bryannatuland @ gmail .com Unfortunately I don't have the next players email

The last message I received from eclipse says he's having surgery next Wednesday

Turns played so without delay I'll post the turn here because post #203 says Sent to King Dick.

OMG WHAT A HOOT!!!! Eclipse's note said there was 3 civs to play but said nothing else. The first turn took me by surprise, its just one Swordsman injured and I'm to promote him with a multitude of options Eeek! well I hope I chose right. That's the highest ranking unit I've ever seen LoL

Attachments

• LoR_the_Final_Draw_BC-0575_to_Dogboy.CivBeyondSwordSave
    786.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Alexander.jpg
    Alexander.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 47
Those are some weird promotions.

In LoR the terrain based promotions also provide a lot of offensive power when attacking units on that particular terrain even to the point of it being advantageous versus open ground. I think it gives those promotions a ton of much needed situational power, however your well promoted unit isn't much better in regular combat situations.

He's very specialized though, he would probably be better with general combat promotions however if he's the last greek standing he probably needs it to survive.

In LoR the terrain based promotions also provide a lot of offensive power when attacking units on that particular terrain even to the point of it being advantageous versus open ground. I think it gives those promotions a ton of much needed situational power, however your well promoted unit isn't much better in regular combat situations.

He's very specialized though, he would probably be better with general combat promotions however if he's the last greek standing he probably needs it to survive.

I like the woodsman promotions... its still early, there is a TON of forest all over the map. Its effective for as long as he will be effective... if the trees start disappearing then chances are he will be completely out of date anyway!

Top Bottom