Crash in late game

Frostbite90

Chieftain
Hello,
I just recently purchases Brave New World. I was able to play one full game on a small map. During my second game on a standard sized map; however, the game began crashing to the desktop randomly every few minutes after 1975. It does not occur in the same place every time. Apparently random crashes are fairly common and most people haven't been able to fix the problem. I've included the crash report in case somebody can identify the process resulting in the crash.

I've attached the save as well, just in case anyone wants to try it out themselves and see if a similar crashes occur. I have a late 2011 macbook pro 13inch. Specs are listed in the crash report.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Catherine_0395 AD-1975.Civ5Save
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • Crash Report Civ V.pdf
    71 KB · Views: 58
Here's another crash report from the same game. I was trying to find out what was causing the crash and this time received a different kind of error on the report. It always seems to happen while the AI is taking it's turn though.

Attachments

• Civ V Crash Report 2.pdf
    71.1 KB · Views: 124
Sorry. Forgot to include the save with that last one. The crash I mentioned above occurs every single time from this save file. It happens either during the barbarians turn or at the start of my turn.

Attachments

• Catherine_0412 AD-1992.Civ5Save
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
Been having the same problem, able to get to year 2000 on a Huge map. This is new since vanilla Civ5 was able to get to the end game on the same size of map.

Top Bottom