Multiplayer Contact Information

I have civ 3, and civ2 gold, looking for players... DAMN i wish they made this easier to find people.

icq 337838926

I'm sorry for not just deleting this post but the board won't let me so I am forced to just edit this post to say that I can no longer player Civ II MP with anyone because my older sister stole my copy of the game before I had a chance to install the patches to play without the discs.

I have Civ II MGE -- I've had the game since it was new ;-) but still looking for a real human to play against (willing to settle for a gorilla or an extraterrestrial). I usually play the easy levels so I won't be too hard to beat!
S2000Tbird@aol.com
AIM S2000Tbird

I would like to join you "club". CIV2 is the best! I am looking for players everywhere. Unfortunatelly, most of my friends or neighbours are idiots playing nothing what`s more comlicated than Counter Strike... :-(((
I have Civ2Gold, I don`t know what`s that for ver., it has about 40MB without videos (Council addon). It should be playable through the net. I didn`t try it. Just LAN to present.
I don`t use ICQ, contact on my email (interistapobox.sk) or some other way (eg.writing here when the MP game starts).
At the moment, I`m at home, I just returned from hospital. So I am ready to play it. ANYBODY who is interested in gaming with me is welcome.
BTW, what does it mean PBEM?Play by E-Mail? How the hell it works? I can`t imagine it...

hi all, i have noticed alot of people getting interested in civs gold again so i am here to post!, i will be running a server everynight for one week. at 6pm (gmt) thats 1pm (american...i think)...i am doing this because i have received a lot of emails from people wanting to play and thourt this will be the best way..so for 1 standard week from the date of this post my server willl be open.. the ip address is 80.195.78.26...come one and come all (just remember to download the most recent civ gold update or you wont be able to join...here it is....http://www.civfanatics.com/civ2downloads.shtml (and you are looking for the "MGE v1.3 US"
p.s does matter if you are in uk or elseware, this patch is universal.

Well, I have run the MGE-Patch, and I'm looking forward to challenge you, my dear fellow-civvers.
But, I need advice how to join a MultiPlayerGame.
Here is my Email (at home): alexschaden@aon.at
So if you start one, please contact me.

Top Bottom