[BtS] "Mars, Now!"

I don't recall which patch mine is, I think it's E, but it's been awhile and I might have done some mod-modding to the Civilopedia, so I'll have to verify it's Patch E when I get the chance

Hi. I'm interested in downloading this mod now, but all the links to downloads are broken, probably because of the great length of time since the author was active.

Does anyone know a way I can get the mod and its patches?

Thaaaat's a great pity. I assume the shutdown is permanent?

Anyway, I will follow this with interest and if anyone finds a way to make it available I would appreciate it.

As stated previously, I have a version of the mod, but couldn't tell you precisely which version it is or how much it may differ from the official patch, since I vaguely recall doing some mod-modding to the Civilopedia or some other part of the XML in my spare time. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the file(s) here since I'm not the mod author, but with permission, I'll allow interested parties to PM me and I'll gladly supply the files.

I'm certain The_J is still active so he might upload the mod again if you send him a private message.

Also if I remember correctly he was a proponent for making mods on civfanatic public property similar to CC NC SA, so he is probably fine with you uploading the mod again crediting him.

I think I have the filé but im waiting for the sitt administratör to decide if i can make IT public

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I guess the decision is that im not allierad to vredare a nere download. I Will send the j à MessagePad.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Yes, I was tired and my phone can be overzealous. The_J answered that he/she plans to create a new download.

Oh, thank goodness! I was getting worried that this would be the second death of the mod (the first of course being the decision not to continue work on it)

Ooh! This is the first awesome news I've heard about this mod in several years!

Top Bottom