FfH2 0.25 Changelog

Thank you. I selected the .25 but now i still get the option to save or open in Internet Explorer a file called 10947.htm.

Neither option gives me the mod!

- feydras

The problem is with my default browser, i must have something set up funky on it. I get the 10947.htm 'error' everytime i tried to download using MSN Explorer browser. When i downloaded using an alternative browser (Internet Explorer) it worked fine. So if anyone else runs into this problem try a different browser.

- feydras

Couple of things I noticed:
- Giant Spider prowling around took a wood-golem and I got the golem (I don't believe I should have captured him).
- Towers don't seem to give the extra sight when standing on them.
- The jade statues that give +3 :) note that "we love our national parks" - could that be changed to something more clearly related?

Even with these minor things, it is awesome as always. I am continually amazed!

I just started a game with Hannah, and built a warrior. The warrior started with Enraged, Mutated and Water Walking. Hannah has chaos, which would give the possibility of mutated, which is probably where enraged came from. Is Water Walking also a result of mutation?

I just started a game with Hannah, and built a warrior. The warrior started with Enraged, Mutated and Water Walking. Hannah has chaos, which would give the possibility of mutated, which is probably where enraged came from. Is Water Walking also a result of mutation?

Yes, a mutated unit could end up water walking and enraged.

I get a crash on "setting up map", I have re-installed and it still happens

edit: It doesn't crash when I play on a small map, but standard and up crashes on "setup map"

getting weirdness with the options.

i set those 3 to be visible, and now atleast the last few options are messed up. like, No Settlers does No Lairs, and No Events does No Settlers. Also worldbuilder was an option during multiplayer games but didn't work when tried.

lol, well, one game worked, it was on small and now that dosnt even work, most of the time it crashed at "setup map", but sometimes its a "init players"

I think that's overly melodramatic. :rolleyes: It's beta and kael always fixes the mod.

Sorry bout that, I didn't mean it like that but when rereading was a bit much, I've been watching the progress on this since it first started up early in 24, and tried the stuff that had thus far been suggested, from what I could tell things had gone pretty silent on it and since it was isolated to certain machines it wasn't a priority. I didn't mean anything against kael or his team thats why i made sure to say i enjoyed his mod and apreciated it, I've been playing since hmm I don't remember the version number but seems over a year and have gotten far more enjoyment out of the mod than just bout any other single player games(as i only play single player for civ games). I'm still constantly amazed he, and the rest of the team, kept with the project, with the same amount of time and dedication, through all this time, something you don't normally see in a unpaid hobby. So while i appreciated all that had been provided thus far, I simply had wrestled with the probalem as much as I could and was moving on.

Question: is it possible to upload it (also) somewhere else not Gameflood. It is slow and does not allow downloaders. Over one hour to download 300 MB of the media pack with a 6 MBit connection, with 3D Downloads I would have to wait in queue 10 minutes but at least I would be done with another 20 minutes...

Question: is it possible to upload it (also) somewhere else not Gameflood. It is slow and does not allow downloaders. Over one hour to download 300 MB of the media pack with a 6 MBit connection, with 3D Downloads I would have to wait in queue 10 minutes but at least I would be done with another 20 minutes...

Free downloadmanager worked fine for me and I had it within 20 minutes with a 1,5 MBit connection:confused:

the obelisk interface/mouseover doesn't show a culture bonus, though it makes it. In addition, my cities don't get the unhappy faces though smoke comes from the city.

This happens with the monument in the main game BTS 3.13, too. No +1 culture indicated in the build-list tool tip, but when built it's in the list and counted to culture.

Under Vista, using bts from store-bought disk with no Warlords installed:

Installer places the mod C:/Program Files/Firaxis/civ4/bts/mods/

It should be in C:/Users/Ibel/AppData/Roaming/Firaxis/civ4/bts/mods/ I manually moved it. (Placing it into the custom mod directory in documents folder resulted in immediate crash, though that would seem like the more logical place for it.)

Attempting to modify the installed shortcut to point at the bts executable's actual location resulted in Windows Explorer crashing. (Obviously not your problem. Damn I hate Vista.)

Loaded mod successfully with the "Load a Mod" from civ4's menu screen. Lengthly load time, seemed significantly longer than .23.

Moved my Elohim settler towards a special feature (the mirror thing sure is pretty). During transit, I received an herbalist event that had 6 options. Included options that were clearly better than others, and some that were outright bad. (like -1 population to all cities, and +2 health to all cities, +1 Health to all cities.) Of course, at this point, I had no cities. Selected -1 population for testing purposes, with no obvious effect occurring.

Settled city. No city UI. Rebooting now.

EDIT: Replacing maininterface.py with the file provided in the other thread did fix the city screen problem.

2nd EDIT: The Tomb of Sucellus is bugged. It claims to require a Life Node to function, rather than just passing out the Life Mana with a route. But Adepts (and workers) cannot build nodes on the Tomb.

I restarted about 30 times with Elohim. On a standard size map, there seemed to be a rough average of 1.5 features on a map, including a handful of maps with no special features. I never saw the Remnants of Patria spawn, and only saw Yggdrasil spawn once.

Not sure why but i was able to dl both .25 and the .25 media pack off gameflood in under 12 minutes combined time. My connection is only 800kb to. Of course i did it this morning at 8 A.M. Central time so maybe that helped.

I hope some people will loose their opinion against Gameflood,...
i think there is not more trouble involved than anywhere else... if not even less, because of the personal care they take for our mod. If anyone has a problem with the download, best thing is shoot a pm to "GFguy" (that is his civfanatics membername) and tell him exactly whats going on. then he will try to improve the service.
Hope downloading works out for everyone as fast as possible.

cheers.

I downloaded both of the files from work over lunch, UK time. I had no problems at all, it must have been done within about 30 minutes since I popped out of the office for a sandwich and a copy of BTS(!) and it was done when I returned.

I noticed that the Forest Preserve improvement is still present in the game, although there is no way to build one. Perhaps you should make them available to Fellowship of the Leaves players, or buildable for anyone with the Hidden Paths Tech.

I don't think one of the events is working quite right. I had one tell me I found a new herb, and gave me choices about what I want to do for researching it. The problem is, it also gave me all the options that are the possible result. This means essentially I was able to select the best possible outcome without spending anything. This should have been some sort of multi-stage event I'd imagine.

Top Bottom