FfH2 0.25 Changelog

do we need to download the media pack for this release or is it still in bug hunting mode right now?

I have to rebuild the Media Pack, it will be up shortly.

downloading. I will be back playing FFH again... hope the MP is not as bad as I think ;)

The link gave me a download called 8200htm which was nothing and then 10947htm. Now when i hit the Download File it takes me to the page to download .23c.

I had trouble downloading from that Gameflood previously as well with a similar error. Very frustrating.

Any help?

- J

When you go to the gameflood page look at the "other items by kael" and you'll see the 0.25 download page link there, no doubt just a small mistake in the excitement to get it uploaded to us as quickly as possible :D

Thank you. I selected the .25 but now i still get the option to save or open in Internet Explorer a file called 10947.htm.

Neither option gives me the mod!

- feydras

Wierd, originally the link went to v0.25 and now it goes to 0.23 :confused:

But going to more from Kael solves it for you guys

Instead of sleeping, i thought, hey why not have a fast go and fix the terrain...

well here is what will be in the next patch:
Spoiler :

and

I fixed the broken link, sorry about that.

i think i missed something ... where exactly i can download .25?

I have zero city interface. Anyone else? It shows in the main game and I have cleared my Custom Assets.

hmm, I'm sorry to say that that terrain hurts my eyes.

On another note, I don't seem to be getting the :mad: icon below my cities when their citizens are angry:

Spoiler :

Just installed the new civ 4 patch and ffh2 .25, and still no city screen with the same python error :( I've exauhsted everything I can think of to try to get it working so I guess I wont be able to play ffh2 any more :( Loved the mod kael while was able to play, thanks for all your hard work on it was really fun. If this ever does get fixed I'd appreciate a pm or something, or if you need some testing to try and isolate it.

Just installed the new civ 4 patch and ffh2 .25, and still no city screen with the same python error :( I've exauhsted everything I can think of to try to get it working so I guess I wont be able to play ffh2 any more :( Loved the mod kael while was able to play, thanks for all your hard work on it was really fun. If this ever does get fixed I'd appreciate a pm or something, or if you need some testing to try and isolate it.

I think that's overly melodramatic. :rolleyes: It's beta and kael always fixes the mod.

No stress, he wasn't being mean. I would definitly love to get that problem fixed.

Woodelf were you saying you had a problem on the city screen too?

Yeah, no screen and I can select stuff on the map while in the city screen and adjust research rates, ect. Wierd.

Top Bottom