:lmao:

Why hasn't choxorn been posting comics lately?

:rotfl:
Can't stop laughing...

So far, my current character has killed 0 people (a whole lot of creatures though) and is only level 19. She's finished the main quest, most side-quests and Broken Steel, most of Point Lookout and is now working her way through Anchorage.

It just goes to show that you need to kill people to reach level 30 quickly... hmmm...

Apologies to Thorvald for my Gmod representation of the Three Wise Men :blush:. And yes the Space Nazi in the Power Armor slouched near the monitors died from hunger (He ate all of the rations in one months that is suppose to last him for a year)

:)

Lucifer sure is following the flow, isn't he? :crazyeye:
Oh, and if you don't like the new page-style, please tell me. :)

I have to say, I'm impressed with the drawing of Samus. In panel 4, it almost she is wrapping her right arm around me :thumbsup:.

Oh no! L_J stole Kan's hair! and then his head asploded! :run:

lol. I laughed out so hard...:goodjob:

Not part of THE HAAAX! canon. I'd figure I do a short "Why hasn't Poster X been posting new comics" wagon.

I'll post another comic later on tonight that goes with THE HAAAX! canon.

PS. How I got the TV shows on the TV? I simply used RT Screen Pack the YouTube Player, and the RT Camera tool. And a Youtube video that allows embedding. The shows were lovingly sporked from MythBusters and various news networks.

Top Bottom