Kekekekeke

General Kwai has government contacts!?

WTH is going on? WTH does all this relate to the hack in OT?!

No, really, it doesn't. I lost track of the story, and It has nothing to do with the hacking.

So, Cthulhu possessed Joe Biden to ally with Dick Cheney against the US, so he could usurp power and blow up Sidewinder with the Death Reagan, and the delivery girl gave Obama a giant Mech Suit and Stylesjl and Kalinin got some bombs to blow stuff up with, and it's all got something to do with the UHC debate and the Hacking of OT?

What. The. Hell?

This thing is making as mug sense as roll to dodge :p

Discussions in the Consulate, or I will call the mods.

Thus do I formally welcome DaemonDD. :)

Okay, I just read the last two pages (I've been slow on this thread), and I can't stop laughing from those pilots in DaemonDD's comic. And bravo to Thorvald's continuation as well. :lol:

Also, good work stylesjl, but make sure you don't completely take control of the plot - well, or do, but rather slow down a bit than post so many comics. :)

oh god, Thorvald. that is a most comedic and welldefined welcome you gave me there. xD
and Stylesjl, i like that you used the same character that i drew, and included him in that entry.

i'll make sure to make more comics in the near future as well, and perhaps let Lucifer join the canoe-rowing people, that Thorvald was so delightful to introduce us to. xD

So I have decided to blatantly rearrange things

Enjoy!:crazyeye:

(I figured that if I was going to retool the storyline, then I was going to be rather blunt about it, the Obama-Biden plotline was really just a parody of MetalWolf Chaos that featured a really strange plot, but I was running out of ideas to keep it going, and nobody really wanted it, so it's now gone)

Actually, I like the Deus Ex Machina that has the Hacker fix it. Quite good thought stylesjl.

So, in the future, if anyone wants something radically changed quick, hack 'eet.

Setting the stage for further attempts at using Empire Earth

Had some difficulty getting a bombing scene done, so I just used the old fashioned way

As you can see, my storyline on this side of DYOS is a bit doubleplus unserious.

You're almost as bad as my old biology teacher.

...And let me say again that Rudd is the MAN.

Top Bottom