I should probably stop darkening these so much that can see my eraser marks.

Also, this one kinda sucks.

Disjointed though it may be, it was very satisfying. :thumbsup:

After a long delay... and sheer laziness, I bring you: Comet Adventures Comic, #14- Wakeup!
Or at least that's what my files say...

Nice job there Fate...

I like the Mako. I can't see why people have problems with it. Most complaints seem to be about the terrain rather than the car, so why hate the car?
I find it much like a Warthog... with rocket boosters.

Although a rearward jet engine for ramp jumps would be nice :)

Is it a ghost or ENGLAND!!? ;)

Time to end this ones and for all!

DUN DUN DUN DUN!

I've got the death all planned, but if you want someone in the party to be killed off for real, please PM me or request on in the consulate and I might change my mind on who should be killed :)

Spoiler Bonus Comic :

Hope you don't mind Kevin hitch-hiking with the Law Council.
He's been ousted from power... he's got nowhere else to go...

Today, I introduce my second main character, General Eisenhower. He's the nicely dressed chap addressing the troops before I appear (Like said in the comic, I'm the Orange Star Infantry in the Orange Star color. The redshirts regular soldiers are in the Green Earth colors). Did you know that he is actually from New York? My third character is currently under consideration, but I am certain he's (or she's) a fictional video game character.

Also, NYA stands for New York Army.

Very nice. If I may say something, though, the text is very hard to read.

I know, but it was even harder when the text was Black. You wouldn't believe that its true, but it is. Don't worry, though, it's going to be sprites now until the war is over, and therefore should be a little easier to read.

Try different colors? :)

Actually, if you can manage to make text-bubbles instead, that would be more than great. Otherwise, it's a great comic indeed. :)

We have a winner!!!

:bowdown: @ TK's comic.
That was awesome!

Anyway, onto a more serious matter...

Yeah... it's a popularity thing. Which one do you hate the most and want to die and never come back... ever?
Yes, I'm being serious about it. That slow bullet has a person's name on it and it's not going to miss. I'm letting you choose who gets to die rather than if someone should die.

TK's comic was an epic win. Although I do wonder how I ended up in the same room as DaemonDD/Lucifer...

Dammit TK, you're constantly changing my desktop-background. D:

@Choxorn: Perhaps it's something along the karma-room? :mischief:

Mines are never wins nor desktop worthy :(

Top Bottom