"By the way, you are speaking nonsense Mr. Rabbi. Of course there isn't some sort of evil god. Only God is god."
"Agreed."
"Definately agreed."

That was the best part to me :lol: Very good work... I can't wait to see the plotline being further elaborated =D This adds flavor.

Man, I wish I was more inspired at the moment. :p

Poor Kan's fluffy duck got hit with a hat :(.

I'll rejoin the fray soon enough. CivGeneral, Samus Aran, and Dr. Strangeman will soon pop out of the vault soon enough.

:lol:

Zzz... It's haaaax... Zzz.

Very good work Kan'Sharuminar, it made me laugh :D

Hahaha!
Great work here. Can't say I've seen a flying phone-box before, but we've had the canoe, so why not? :lol:
I'm sure the character introduced is more than right. I believe there's gonna come a good amount of unfortunate individuals. :p

You have inspired me to make something, hopefully to be finished between now and the next millenium.

Oh, and uh, Styleses, I need G-Mod models, so what should I use for the random ships in the battle between you two and the Giant Space Monster thing?

I'm not part of the big space battle. I've already left to defend Galava.
Try and make spaceships out of random materials or something, I dunno, I don't have G-Mod.

For the Brother Hackvh, why not use the big boss at the end of Half-Life? He looks scary...

Generic Random Ships? Alright then, I'll give you a few of those that I can find.

Maybe ramshackle ships, made from whatever G-Mod junk you can find?

Gives the effect that CivFanatics is desperate and tacking together a ragtag fleet to defend the forums, and despite high numbers, they're outmatched by the HAAAX!!!!

I have a bunch of Star Wars ships, so those will work, the UNSC Frigate I always use for my ships, and as for the space monster thing... Well, I don't have anything in G Mod that could be used to represent that, so I'll just give the Hacker's forces the Prometheus from Stargate, as it's the biggest ship I could find that I'm not too lazy to go looking for.

Like I said, the final boss guy from Half Life 1 probably is scary. Or do you have to search for that one?

Can't you inflate the ragdolls to massive sizes? Or make them small so you can use small objects as spaceships?
Or put large objects in the distance and small objects up close... use perspective to make a fleet

I could, but inflating them to that size would be beyond ridiculous.

And no, I don't have the giant monster thing from HL1.

Short, sweet and to the point today.

No, it does not make him happy. IT MAKES HIM AWESOME!!!

Top Bottom