cocoa and bison have the iron icon in regular view but not strategic view

arshan272

Chieftain
As is mentioned, cocoa and bison use the iron icon when I see them in regular view, but still look like cocoa and bison in the image. In strat view, the icons are as normal, but that's to be expected considering that is the only way to display the resource.
Furthermore, in trade view, cocoa doesn't have a little icon like all the other luxuries. It is starting to bug me.

Screenshots included.

Attachments

• civvcocoaironbug.jpg
    civvcocoaironbug.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 198
  • cocoatradeviewicondisplaywhy.jpg
    cocoatradeviewicondisplaywhy.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 205
  • civvcocoaironbugstratview.jpg
    civvcocoaironbugstratview.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 199
I make no pretense to know how to read the lua console, but I also keep getting this message as well.

ResourceIconManager: IconHookup error - icon index: 1 icon size: 64 atlas: RESOURCE_ATLAS_DLC_07 image control: ResourceIcon
ResourceIconManager: IconHookup error - icon index: 1 icon size: 64 atlas: RESOURCE_ATLAS_DLC_07 image control: ResourceIcon
ResourceIconManager: IconHookup error - icon index: 0 icon size: 64 atlas: RESOURCE_ATLAS_DLC_07 image control: ResourceIcon
ResourceIconManager: IconHookup error - icon index: 0 icon size: 64 atlas: RESOURCE_ATLAS_DLC_07 image control: ResourceIcon

Moderator Action: Please do not bump your own threads.

If no one has responded, it's probably because no one else is getting these errors or messages. Have you tried validating your game files through Steam?

Top Bottom