I can't wait :(

KAZUY4

Warlord
Damn, looks like July 8 is far far away :p. I'm so boring right now that I just recorded a quick video of a game, probably I'll record a couple of videos to show the new member of the civilization family how to get familiar with this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMjgSMeee8E

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. Don't worry, July 8th will come eventually. And then I'll kick your ass over the 'net. :p

We'll see..... :rolleyes:

I guess some ps3 users are a little lucky in this one in particular since they can import it due to the region free-ness. But rarely is EU first on releases. :mad:

I guess some ps3 users are a little lucky in this one in particular since they can import it due to the region free-ness. But rarely is EU first on releases. :mad:

LOL, let's be patience :( there is only 16 days left. :confused:

I have played like 10-15 :)

LOL too many, it is funny because since Revolution and Battlefield: Bad company demos are out I'm been playing just demos hahahahahahahah!!! Probably around 50 games, trying new things, finish the game with nukes, eco, cultural and domination, but it's so sad when you receive the message "you have 5 turns left" :(

PD: I'm a huge civilization franchise fan :D

My guess is that when KAZUY4 finally gets his copy he's bored sick of the game. "Meh, i think ill read a book instead". :p

My guess is that when KAZUY4 finally gets his copy he's bored sick of the game. "Meh, i think ill read a book instead". :p

LOL Probably. At least Bad company is coming out this Tuesday, so the waiting will not be that bad :p

I probably have played 15 games already, using the demo. :)

Today I got to use tank for the first time, thanks to the The Knights Templar. I also got to used naval support. Cool stuff. :cool:
but it's so sad when you receive the message "you have 5 turns left"
That message always seems to appear at the worst possible time. :lol:

12 more days baby!!!!!

Anyone know why there is such a delay between American and European releases?

Dunno why, but is stupid. The Euros already have so much advantage in win/loss games scoreboard and experience in MP games. :confused:

Dunno why, but is stupid. The Euros already have so much advantage in win/loss games scoreboard and experience in MP games. :confused:

Because we're the guinea pigs! By the time it comes out over there they will have got rid of some of the bugs. Although the same thing happened in reverse with Metroid Prime i seem to remember. The US version had an exploit where you could skip most of the game by going to a room you weren't supposed to be able to access at the start of the game. Ok that was quite random, I don't know why I thought to mention that in a civ forum. xx

The XBox 360 version of CivRev is also region free. I imported a copy from gameplay.co.uk after someone on my regular gaming bboard imported one and reported that it's not region-locked. It's probably not worth it at this point though. It took 8 days for mine to arrive (although I've heard some people have had more luck with only 4-5 day delivery).

Top Bottom