I'm ready to change Ideologies now...

Go Freedom first, build SoL, then likely switch to Order for Kremlin since AI loves it. Pass World Ideology Autocracy in WC for Prora since Prora generate happiness, it's best to do last.

I'm confused about how Prora works.

It says +1 happiness per 2 policies. Is the happiness fixed according to how many policies I took or will it add more as I adopt new policies? Does it take into account how many tenets I took on other ideologies? is the effect gone if I switch to another ideology?

From all your policies you get half of their amount as happiness. All the new social policies will add up to the current happiness that you have. Switching to another ideology will lose your tenets so if you had many ideological tenets, you could lose their happiness as well.

Go to culture screen and then go to ideology. There, it should say change ideology. If it doesn't then you can't and you're too content.

Is the happiness fixed according to how many policies I took or will it add more as I adopt new policies? Does it take into account how many tenets I took on other ideologies? is the effect gone if I switch to another ideology?
Prora adds more happiness as you adopt more policies.
The effect stays with the building. Switching Ideologies costs two tenets, so the net of that is one less policy, but otherwise Prora keeps working for you. (Same with SoL and Kremlin.)

You also get to keep prora and its bonuses if theres a revolution. Thats if you can rebel and change.

Top Bottom