G&K included in BNW?

petersey

Chieftain
Hi guys,

So simple a question that I'm embarrased to ask - but I simply can't find it anywhere..

Is G&K included if I update my vanilla CIV5 to BNW?

On Steam I can buy G&K for 30$, which is the same for BNW - so do I buy both if I want the full package? :confused:

Cheers
Peter

See if Steam still has that deal going that includes the full Civ package with all expansions for like $12. That's what I did even though I already had the base game.

Hi guys,

So simple a question that I'm embarrased to ask - but I simply can't find it anywhere..

Is G&K included if I update my vanilla CIV5 to BNW?

On Steam I can buy G&K for 30$, which is the same for BNW - so do I buy both if I want the full package? :confused:

Cheers
Peter

The full package has gnk and all the different DLCs such as Korea or pPolynesia etc. Bnw is yet another part of the full package.

BNW includes all G&K features, but not the G&K civilizations.

Minor exception in that exactly one of the G&K civs is included in BNW even if you don't have G&K.

Thank you very much.

I have just started playing Civ5, even though I bought it when it came out. But after two games it feels like something is missing (religion mostly).

I guess I should check Steam for offers more often from now on.

Thanks again :)

Peter

Thank you very much.

I have just started playing Civ5, even though I bought it when it came out. But after two games it feels like something is missing (religion mostly).

Peter

My guess is that it won't be on a great discount until the summer sale in July.

Or you can check some other Legal (and also safe) Game sites. Sometimes other sites do really good discount for many games.

Thank you very much.

Peter

Good news is that you won't have to wait very long :goodjob:

Civ 5 complete is often on sale for 50-66% off more often than not. If you want to shave off a few extra dollars, then the package will go on sale for 75% off once every month or 2.

BNW includes all G&K features, but not the G&K civilizations.

It is missing one feature.

In Vanilla if you take Legalism you don't get the missing culture buildings later, if you don't have the tech for them now. Gods and Kings makes the city remember what you're supposed to get.

Brave New World does not have this logic change, so a BNW game played without Gods and Kings also enabled has this same behaviour gap as Vanilla.

Top Bottom