Looking for Classic Scenario

countmc

Chieftain
Does anyone know where I can find the WWIII scenario from the expansion Civ II disc, not TOT, but instead it was a standalone disc that had a whole list of scenarios. Some of them were pretty good. If I remember correctly there was a Napoleon, WW79, Civil War, age of exploration?

Any help would be appreciated.

You mean Civ2 Conflicts in Civilization, the pre-Fantastic Worlds expansion by MicroProse back in the early days of Civ2? As I recall, those scenarios were packaged with MGE in the SCENARIO folder along with the FW scenarios, at least in the MGE version I have.

Does anyone know if there is a way to download them where? Did not see them at any of the regular databases.

Last I heard, Civ2 was in the hands of a company called Take2 Games, which I believe redistributed old classic games. They MIGHT have a full download on their site. I can't guarantee anything, though, or that that ownership is still current fact.

Not sure about the availability where you are, but there are various Civ2 packages available on Amazon in the US. I noticed this a couple months ago when I was looking for a full MGE and/or ToT to purchase (I only had vanilla 2.42 "upgraded" to MGE using the patches from here so that I could play on 64-bit systems). I ended up buying a complete Civ Chronicles used, which was in great condition with only the box having a bit of shelf-wear. I think there were some packages with Conflicts & Fantastic Worlds, though, that were new. There were also a variety of download options, but I don't remember for which Civ versions they were.

Top Bottom