Rather new player looking for a game or two

Bringa

King
Hey,

I'm still not good at Civ Rev at all. I played maybe a dozen single player games (not all of them to conclusion) and on King and higher I've only managed to win military victories; the highest difficulty I can beat is the second highest (Immortal? Emperor? Forgot what they're calling it). I've only played one multiplayer game against a friend, and I rushed him as the Aztecs so I don't think he wants to play me again ;P

Anyhoo, I'm looking for a friendly player (or two) to play with. I'm usually available for a few hours (3-4) during the evening GMT (7pm and later), especially in the second half of the week (Wednesday-Friday). And I've got the game on the PS3. I also have a really crappy bluetooth headset if you want to, you know, communicate.

So, anyone up for a game?

Hey, add me. I haven´t played a single MP game yet. However, I´ve played SP quite some number of games now and start to feel comfortable on Deity, but that doesn´t say too much about my MP qualities since I´ve understood that it requires some more speed. I´d love to play a few games. I´m not online every evening but now and then, mostly on the weekends but also some weekdays. PSN-id: Hertsh. I´m from Stockholm so GMT+1.

Feel free to add me as well. I've played all of the single player levels to the conclusion of the different victories, but I've only been playing MP for the past week or so. MP is definitely a lot of fun if you don't have connection problems.

I'm usually on in the evenings.

PS3 ID: dio3d
Time zone: US PST (GMT-8).

Cool! I'll probably add both of you tomorrow (no time tonight) and see if I can get a game going. Do you have preferences on whether I should add you only as a Civ4 friend or as a PS3 friend? If I do add you as a PS3 friend I don't have to go in-game to see if you're online.

Yeah... Im new to the MP side of things as well. I still have only won once at emperor level but am down to receive a beating any time. It will help me get better I think ;)

My ID is the same as my login here : bija_konja

Hey, I added both of you from my other account, DanielZKlein. Bija, you should have received both an ingame and a PS3 friending--seems I can't cancel the one sent from ingame. Just accept whichever you prefer ;)

Got it and accepted... thanks :)

Ive been able to play 2 multiplayer games and both have frozen after someone left the game to the point where i had to restart my ps3. Hopefully we'll get a game in sometime and have better luck.

Hey, feel free to add me, I'm brand-spankin'-new to the Civ series and I still play on whatever is above Chieftain, I forget what it's called.

My PSN is The_Holy_Pie and I'm in EST Timezone (GMT-5)

Top Bottom