Xbox 360 Gamertag List

Thrallia

Prodigal Staffer
GOTM Staff
Inspired by a thread at the 2K forums, I figured we'd all appreciate a list here...

Everyone please list your Xbox 360 Gamertag, so we can play each other in CivRev easier once it is released!

My gamertag is Thrallia, and I look forward to playing with anyone who wants to :)

Update:
Here's a list of all the gamertags given so far in this thread:
  • Thrallia
  • HeadBandit64
  • martens77
  • rabidveggie
  • Sultan_of_atl
  • tgnmonster
  • Kool Keith 2008
  • JesusOnEez
  • Hippopeg
  • JMassy
  • Sard of KC
  • Endwar 005
  • Bantams
  • Marleyinater
  • holiday hawk
  • Aminiasi808
  • BLuv711
  • statsys
  • kingsadvisor
  • KAZUY4
  • serenityv4lley
  • XxKrebsxX
  • B0NTA (0 is a zero)
  • Some guy486
  • WickLC1
  • Zzoram
  • Its Miles Davis
  • Fus Faux Pas
  • safit4
  • The Dorkslayer
  • Mutilated
  • Reaper920102
  • JB 0711
  • GoingNocturnal
  • uttergarbage
  • alkoholic87
  • OzLefty76
  • Darth Keyhole
  • JoeyF1985
  • SwampDonkey79
  • Canevers
  • magimix
  • Nuclear kid
  • Captain Commie
  • Widowmaker313
  • w1mp
  • YuNg JoSh 5
  • Gr8mohawk
  • boybrushedinred
  • aggieweather
  • Aruspexa

My tag is HeadBandit64. I find it is easier to simplify with similar logins and passwords. I guess great minds think alike :agree:

I play Call of Duty 2, 3, and 4. I will hopefully get revolutions when it comes out. I am currently out of money though... :help:

My gamertag is the same as my name (rabidveggie). I play most games, though I'm guessing I'll be playing GTAIV online for the next little while.

tgnmonster.

I plan on using my unfair advantage to clean up in ranked games and monopolize the top spot of the Game of the Week leaderboard...

...until the second day when you've all learned how to play and proceed to kick me back into reality.

Kool Keith 2008.

I play CoD4 a lot and have my own clan (the bandits) anyone who wants to join, Private Message me over Civ-fans or Xbox Live

note: I only get on Xbox on the weekends

mateo212......I plan on playing CivRev and currently play...................well............nothing YET........I haven't figured out how to connect to xbox live and for the one way I know how, wireless, I don't have enough money to buy anything....

if you can't do wireless, you can just connect it to your router/cable modem using a normal ethernet cable.

At that point your 360 can easily walk you through turning your existing gamertag into an XBL gamertag. Of course...if someone else already has yours, you'll have to change your name(not likely to happen though, since you've got numbers after it)

ah, thanks thrallia!

my gt be Hippopeg. Halo 3 and COD 4 untill civ rev.
peace

JMassy... I can't wait until we at least get to start playing the demo.

Score- 15,700
Zone- Recreation
Games- Call of Duty 4, GTA IV.... I plan on playing a lot of Revolution...

We should all post our gamezones, gamerscores, games we play and the like so we could network of CFC...
Example:
Tag-HeadBandit64
Score- 2300 something
Zone- Underground
Games- Call of Duty 2, 3, and 4 Armored Core, Chromehounds, and Various Arcades
Note: I have those dumb parental controls settings (long story... little brother :backstab:) so any friend requests get put on the backburner for a little while until my dad gets home from a business trip

Endwar 005. No garuntees i'll have the game right away, but I wanna get my tag to random people anyway.
Gamertag:Endwar 005
Gamerscore: 4221
My gamerscore is a work in progress, so I hope to have it at at least 10000

Tag: marleyinater
Gamerscore: 15591
Zone: Pro
Games: CoD 4, GTA IV, Orange Box, Mass Effect, Oblivion, Dead Rising and Blood Money to name a few. :)

Not certain if I'll get CivRev yet, but it looks more and more appealing every time I see it. :D

holiday hawk, though i don't know if i'll get it as soon as it comes out and i have other games if you want to add me to play those too

newer online games:halo 3, CoD 4(my fav), GTA IV, battlefield 2, Army of Two, Madden 08, NBA live 08, MLB 2K8, NCAA bball and fball 08, GoW, NHL 2K8, All Pro Football 2K8, Rock Band, and GH 3

i also have older games if you want to play those:CoD 3, GH 2, Halo 2, Madden 06, Madden 07, NBA 06, NBA 07, MLB 2K7

Top Bottom