Modern Unit Graphics

The somewhat outdated Yugoslav Compilation for MGE

Attachments

• Yugo_1.png
    Yugo_1.png
    180 KB · Views: 2,225
Some F-5A Freedom Fighters:

P.S. Thx for bringing this up Hans, I think it is the time for an update.

Attachments

• Tanelorn F5 Freedom Fighter part1.PNG
    Tanelorn F5 Freedom Fighter part1.PNG
    7 KB · Views: 1,884
A further batch of F5s:
Greek, Turkish, Brazilian, Mexican,Saudi, Iranian, Thai, Spanish, Moroccan, Venezuelan, South Vietnamese (fixed the flag) and Botswanan F5A Freedom Fighters and F5E Tiges

L29 Delphin/ Maya light attack/trainer.
Used offensively by Egypt against Israel and by Azerbaijan against Armenia

Thanks again!
Although these are mostly worked over Civ3 conversions, and I feel kinda shy of such praise...
Anyway, here is a Korean war era fighter-bomber, the Republic F84 Thunderjet:

Well, we all have to do our thing and keep the party going!

Completely unrelated to that bit in any cynic way:
A pair of Libyan antagonists, both in their 50s Bundeswehr Sumpftarnmuster, as seen on TV.

Although I see a lot of FN FALs in rebel hands as well, presumably from back in the day...

Yah, the look great, anyone ready to do a hasty scenario about the conflict so that we can depict the outcome ;)

Well, after seeing this ragtag and disorganized rebel "army" my bet is that will Gaddafi reclaim his power.

Hehe just think about it as civ 2 Scenario. In civilization we have no ethics, and world politics get so much easier when we watch at them how we watch at civ 2 :)...

The problem the Rebels have is that there is effectively one road through Libya running east to west with all the major towns and cities dotted along it. Its easy for Gaddafi's forces to divide the rebel areas and then concentrate their forces to conquer each in turn. I don't think imposing a no fly zone will make much difference as Gaddafi's forces seem to have most of the heavy equipment. Though its outdated a T-55 still beats a man with a flag and an AK! I just hope the West has learned its lessons from Iraq and Afghanistan and will leave the Libyan's to forge their own destiny.

Nice units Tanelorn!

Mig-21, F-4, and F-15
Not so awesome as the above ones, though still seem fine;)

Attachments

• jets.GIF
    jets.GIF
    2.9 KB · Views: 2,301
Top Bottom