Status
Not open for further replies.
So, does the Mod Pet get anything?

Spoiler :
If not, I quit! Good luck, Ginger_Ale. :p

I'd like that.

As I was about to say....

LESS YAK, MORE PIK!

I'd been interested in it, Ginger_Ale. I think everyone pretty much is, they're just too lazy to reply. :p
Mod Pet, Mod Pet. :D

I'd like that.

I'd like it too. Sounds interesting.

As Captain Falcon would say,

"Show me yo pics!"

Am I still the Mod Pet, bestbrain?

As I was about to say....

LESS YAK, MORE PIK!

I'm sorry, my dictionary must not be updated. Can you please define "Pik". :sarcasm:

I've showed mine already... so I can't display my pics.

Hey guys,

Back for Civ3 there used to be a Screenshot of the Day feature that highlighted a funny, unusual, or odd screenshot every day (at least initially) on the main page, along with a caption/explanation. I was thinking that it would be good to resurrect this idea for Civ4. Are you guys interested in this idea? Do you think there is enough material, either from recent screenshots or future ones? You would probably be able to submit nominations via email if we went through with this...

Let me know what you think! :)

Absolutely not. Terrible idea.

(disclaimer: I tend to be a contrarian)

^Is that supposed to be a joke, because, I looked up contrarian, and it states "a person who opposes or rejects popular opinion, esp. in stock exchange dealing", which your icon is.

Otherwise, why do you think that's a terrible idea? I think it is ridiculous that you would say something like that without an explanation.

Great. :D

There is a category set up in the gallery HERE. You guys can submit screenshots, along with a caption or description explaining it -- note that screenshots will not appear right away, since they have to be approved by a mod. So, when it comes time to post a new SOTD, we will "approve" a screenshot, making it visible, and post a news item about it. :)

If you guys want to submit some of the best screenshots, I can approve one or two and then make a big news announcement to inform others of this new feature! It'll be good to have a few working examples.

^Is that supposed to be a joke, because, I looked up contrarian, and it states "a person who opposes or rejects popular opinion, esp. in stock exchange dealing", which your icon is.

Otherwise, why do you think that's a terrible idea? I think it is ridiculous that you would say something like that without an explanation.

He's just making a funny, I presume. A dry sense of humor doesn't always translate into email.

Less Yak, More Pik!

Hey! I don't see you posting any pics.

Wait a second, you did, a couple dozen too (exaggerating a little, but you did)!

But... what makes you boss over a mod?

Eh? Remove jungle? Where's that?

I think that is the turn the jungle got removed, and he took the screenshot before the workers stopped their animation.

But why is the stone there? You can't get resources and jungle on the same spot can you? :hmm:

I think that is the turn the jungle got removed, and he took the screenshot before the workers stopped their animation.

But why is the stone there? You can't get resources and jungle on the same spot can you? :hmm:

Actually you van, but probably not stone. This is a mod, RFC, so his earth scenario is pretty different...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom